Manchester City

It just shows how the British media are uniquely awful at their jobs.

1 Like

People are very easily misled with gimmicks and distractions, you’d think it would be harder in this day and age lol

3 Likes

Because we live in a bite size world and context becomes a dirty word imo.

4 Likes

Well deserved, would’ve thought they’d punk out and hand it to Kane.

Only the third player to win it in his first season since Klinsmann and Zola.

3 Likes

Trouble in paradise.

1 Like

Gabriel Jesus is going to get humbled at another club

7 Likes

I think this is similar to what Martenelli will become at best.

3 Likes

It’s not totally surprising, right? You can’t carry a squad of 25 world class players. It’s just not sustainable. Guys will want to play. (Press F in the chat for Nathan Ake)

3 Likes

Fingers crossed Stones learnt a thing or two :sweat_smile:

1 Like

We’re gonna end up burning our bridges with Saliba to sign Stones to a five year deal aren’t we?

1 Like

Well after he helps us win Euro 2020 we’ll all be begging for him

Dias brought that VVD affect, fully deserved.

Been a killer signing for City especially as he has a stellar record for injury.

2 Likes

Whenever I see City it feels empty from start to end. Their entire club feels so devoid of soul. Them winning the league feels like “meh”. With United I can get riled up or the scum.

But this club is just boring as fuck. Glad Chelsea beat them to the CL. Bald fraud can try again next year :joy:

1 Like

You said you respect both Chelsea and City’s success before.

I have been calling Guardiola a bald fraud cunt last week for tonnes of posts.

Show me where I said I respect both their successes. Especially City.

I am waiting.

1 Like

Hahaha

Funny how you choose Chelsea even though I say especially city and we are in the city thread.

I will keep waiting

I find it harder now because we applied for the ESL.
At best we made ourselves wannabe plastics. Don’t have the high moral ground anymore for me .Same for the other 3 sides.

Respect both Chelsea and City success.

Yes indeed I have as a collective

Elaborates on Chelsea by its self.

Nice attempt at a save. But for a second day running you’re in the mud

Not really

I don’t mind Chelsea, I do mind City.

Respect their successes because of oil money. Yes, because nowadays it’s a whole array of clubs competing for top accolades being funded by oil money.

The point here in this thread is that I think baldie is a cunt and a fraud for disappointing in CL trophies given the money he has got at his disposal.

I love it that Tuchel won it instead of Guardiola.

Regarding Wenger you and your hermanos are in the mud. Deep quicksand mate. And it’s hilarious to see y’all dig that hole deeper to defend Wenger’s fraudulent second part of his tenure at Arsenal.