Howard Webb and his Cabal of Cunts

22 Likes
6 Likes

Lol

1 Like

Last night it finally hit me what is so annoying about Oliver. Itā€™s his fucking face, chewing that chewing gum trying to look as nonchalant as possible. Decent ref, but annoying to look at.

3 Likes

https://www.onlinearsenal.com/t/most-punchable-faces-in-football-and-football-history/

1 Like

WTF did he say?

1 Like

That might have been his last season as a PL ref too. He went to the Middle East around then.

Cunt.

Fuck Sake. Hire international refs with no connection to English football.

3 Likes

If there was one ref Iā€™d believe that about itā€™s Clattenburg. But I still donā€™t believe it.

2 Likes

A pupil exchange programme but for referees. I like it.

1 Like

Most refs are biased as fuck. Thatā€™s why Old Tartford has been the fucking most corrupt 90 mins an away team has to go through.

I bet Simpson gets in trouble more than Clattenberg over this. Probably even an apology

If the league imports star players, why not scout other countries for good refs.

1 Like

Seen plenty a shocker ref performance in European fixtures tbh and they have a larger pool to pick from. Especially involving Barcelona. RVP red card for instance.

3 Likes

Obviously there are bad officials in every league in the world. I do think there are some advantages in having refs who donā€™t have any connection to English football. It may cut down on some of the unconscious biases.

I hope thereā€™s a full investigation into Leicester. I think a retrospective 11 point deduction would be a fair and reasoned response.

1 Like

Sssshhhh

Theyā€™ll probably give them that 2nd penalty at the Emirates that woulda made it 0-2.

Donā€™t see it changing anything at all and I donā€™t think unconscious bias is the problem. Problem is with the rules. Football has relied on a lot of ambiguity and VAR has amplified that (Clear and Obvious is as vague as it gets and is just a dumb system around). Just see the handball rules for instance. Remember when a accidental handball in a phase of play would rule a goal out? Then they changed it the season after all just to make this tech work.

1 Like