Howard Webb and his Cabal of Cunts

Leicester got 12 penalties to Arsenal’s 2. The referees definitely rewarded Vardy’s spaghetti legs whenever he was inside the box that year

1 Like

Both things can be true. PGMOL are a poorly run organization in terms of implementing rules and their own talent pool.

It’s a shame Wenger didn’t want us to win the title as much as the officials wanted the Foxes to

9 Likes

Wasn’t that season the same season Arsene got a charge for telling a ref he was a “dishonor to his federation”?

It was the season we bought Cech and only fucking Cech, if I recall correctly

5 Likes

It was the same season we lost to the united kids team.

5 Likes

As much as I complained about the Xhaka-Mustafi-Perez window, the fact Wenger went an entire window only signing Cech was ludicrous.

3 Likes

I remember reading something about the PL potentially going for foreign referees and bringing some over to work in our league
Im sure we have an Aussie ref now

I think its a good idea and should happen more

He moved to England for study.

Yeah he was on VAR last season when we lost 1-2 to City (red to Big Gabbie and the penalty decision with Xhaka).

Wenger only signing a Chelsea reject GK was bizarre, especially as we were desperate for a striker.
But he managed to make the situation worse by lying to supporters saying we had enough quality.
No other manager in Europe would have done the same.

Brilliant lol

I think all English Premier league games should be officiated by Scottish referees

Or he just said it in hindsight, as a joke or whatever, since he thinks he made the wrong call by not sending him off. Believe me, some people have a hard time understanding and noticing sarcasm/irony/banter/satire.

1 Like

If you seen them you would change your mind

Well VAR hasn’t made it any better either in it’s first season.

1 Like

That’s why I think it would be fun

1 Like

These cunts

9 Likes

Those 17 handballs took years off my life today

11 Likes
5 Likes