Premier League 2022/23

Chelsea are at home to Leeds in their next PL game.
I wonder who their manager will be.
I’m going for Boehly as caretaker until they find someone else. :grinning:

confirmed

I thought the below might have been the case. I reckon it might have been simpler to have gone straight to the monitor but I’m guessing this is the planned protocol.

Be an improvement then.

1 Like

He’s scored so many goals like that

1 Like

Chelsea will be in deep shit if they finish in the latter half of the table.

Dier had two hands on Mount’s shoulders for that goal. The latter can’t even get off the ground. By yesterday’s measure that should have been disallowed

Dyche Burnley 7th and Europe. Potter 200 million tenth. :see_no_evil:

Hahahaha imagine spending all that money to finish 10-11th and not getting CL revenues, damn.

I know they keep saying they’re gonna back Potter but fuck me this is bad haha

1 Like

1 Like

Damn, was cooking. Missed the chance of a shot of Potter’s face 2-0 down.

1 Like

Why? What difference will finishing 9th or 12th make?

1 Like

Richarlison, what a player!! How many goals is that now??

5 Likes

Serves them right for hijacking the Mudryk deal… Which in hindsight seems like a blessing… imagine getting rinsed on transfer fees on Mudryk a few years after getting rinsed on Pepe.

1 Like

Interview to come though. Mumble, mumble something. .

2 Likes

Needed Chelsea Version.

1 Like

The higher the league position the more money you get, right? Granted, doubt that would make much of a difference.

I think in general the optics will be what damages them the most. It’s inevitable they’ll have to get people out of the team but if they finish the season poorly nobody is gonna take their players off them.
Cucurella went from the hottest left-back in the market to a clown within a year. Gonna be a long summer for them.

:syringe: :syringe: :syringe:

https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1RDxlaRPvrDKL

1 Like

Hate Spurs, but love to see Chelscum with their f*ing financial doping getting smashed… they won’t even make Europe at this rate.

1 Like

It’ll only be for this season, which was never going to be much more than challenging for a CL place anyway but they will have plenty of time to replace Potter.

With the sort of money Boehly has been spending on players, they’ll be after the best available but whoever it is has got a massive mess to sort out and will have to deal with a control freak owner.

Lol the guy fuming over Potter leaving Mudryk on the bench for Zyech, when “the guy said no to Arsenal, future champions”

:syringe:

Edit:
A guy (a Chelsea fan) just called Potter " a fraudulent cunt" :rofl:
@Stroller :eyes:

3 Likes