Howard Webb and his Cabal of Cunts

It’s more of a way to broadcast you have serious insecurities imo.

But yeah between that and looking at seized cellphones, I spent more time than I ever imagined looking at stranger’s wieners. Law school did not prepare me for that.

22 Likes
6 Likes

Lol

1 Like

Last night it finally hit me what is so annoying about Oliver. It’s his fucking face, chewing that chewing gum trying to look as nonchalant as possible. Decent ref, but annoying to look at.

3 Likes

https://www.onlinearsenal.com/t/most-punchable-faces-in-football-and-football-history/

1 Like

WTF did he say?

1 Like

That might have been his last season as a PL ref too. He went to the Middle East around then.

Cunt.

Fuck Sake. Hire international refs with no connection to English football.

3 Likes

If there was one ref I’d believe that about it’s Clattenburg. But I still don’t believe it.

2 Likes

A pupil exchange programme but for referees. I like it.

1 Like

Most refs are biased as fuck. That’s why Old Tartford has been the fucking most corrupt 90 mins an away team has to go through.

I bet Simpson gets in trouble more than Clattenberg over this. Probably even an apology

If the league imports star players, why not scout other countries for good refs.

1 Like

Seen plenty a shocker ref performance in European fixtures tbh and they have a larger pool to pick from. Especially involving Barcelona. RVP red card for instance.

3 Likes

Obviously there are bad officials in every league in the world. I do think there are some advantages in having refs who don’t have any connection to English football. It may cut down on some of the unconscious biases.

I hope there’s a full investigation into Leicester. I think a retrospective 11 point deduction would be a fair and reasoned response.

1 Like

Sssshhhh

They’ll probably give them that 2nd penalty at the Emirates that woulda made it 0-2.