Emile Smith Rowe (10)

Well true, he might just keep growing as a player and continue to get in scoring positions more often and we also may become a better team.

I’ll stand by 7 goals for every 2.75 XG isn’t sustainable over the long term though.

2 Likes

No romance left in the game man

1 Like

Not his fault tho Aussie, all about the shit toothless attack Arteta employs. Get someone who can coach attacking football like a modern day Wenger type and ESR could really be a difficult customer to deal with going forward.

I dislike this player, who’s name I won’t even pronounce.

I had him in my fantasy for so long but he couldn’t score even if his life depended on it.

So I sold him and he can’t stop scoring now.

I would gladly sell him to Villa.

Paul Merson’s valuation guide puts him at 40m.
What a player!

This kid takes the piss. Swear it’s like 3 goals from his last 30mins on the pitch.

2 Likes

Surely he has to have the best minutes per goal in PL this season so far

1 Like

Emil Smith Goal!

1 Like

I do wonder how sustainable it is. Probably not very sustainable but bodes well for the future as it shows that he is someone who will look for the net.

A few times earlier in the season he was criticised for taking the shot and I think at one point it started to look a bit silly that he was missing easy passes in search of the goal but it’s obvious that he believes in his talent and it’s reaping rewards

4 Likes

Aussie already covered this a few posts up with xg and all.

Unfortunately ESR didn’t get the memo

7 Likes

His goals and assists this season per minute… I need to look that up.

Meh lazy but quick read is that he has played around 13 full equivalent matches (90) with 8 goals and 2 assists (EPL has different numbers, so I’m not really sure).

Anyway, he is approaching a goal or assist contribution per game.

1 Like

He’s approaching becoming a bigger Arsenal legend than Cesc

2 Likes

36 posts were merged into an existing topic: Aaron Ramsey

I think he’ll definitely get a start vs Wolves, he’ll be one of the rotating players for sure. Thought his goal looked offside by a bees dick but I’ll take it.

His numbers are becoming insane for the amount of time he’s playing - I’m not playing FPL this year but surely he’s racking up the points at a very valuable price? Does anyone know his ownership %? Would be nice to see appreciation for him outside of Arsenal

2 Likes

Everyone wanted the young guns to score and dare I say they have delivered on that expectation

I wouldn’t mind a few of our older guns scoring more too

4 Likes

FFS this dude is on his way to becoming our best ever player and you lot have taken over his thread to debate for the millionth time whether Ramsey was a legend.

Have some respect for the Croydon De Bruyne!

7 Likes

keeps on playing this way and might be there is a case in time that De Bruyne is the Belgian ESR :pepe1:

1 Like

2 Likes