Aaron Ramsey

Imagine he does

Can he run enough to play Conte’s game though? I know he used to have the engine but that was five years ago.

No, we dont want Aaron Gloryhunter Ramsey back at our beautiful club. He fits way better with yanited and their gloryhunter players like Bruno, CR7 and Rashford.
Also dont forget that he has a shit first touch.

1 Like
1 Like

The one and only Rambo!
Arsenal legend!

1 Like

Cesc isn’t an Arsenal legend, no way

3 Likes

When people starting calling Ramsey an arsenal legend it lost all literal meaning to me. Replace with Arsenal great at your leisure

2 Likes

If ‘legend’ is only reserved for Henry and Bergkamp status then I wouldn’t argue with that, but having won us two cup finals I would easily put Ramsey in that conversation before Fabregas.

2 Likes

Oh man you can’t go around defining what is an arsenal legend and then adding Aaron Ramsey into that definition.

I think we’ll just stick to the Tony Adams tier of legend for my own sanity.

Not sure I’d even consider Ramsey an Arsenal great tbh

2 Likes

Definitely

2 Likes

I don’t know man I kind of feel that’s the kind of thing that teams who don’t win anything do.

Being a legend at arsenal requires more than just help winning an FA cup in my opinion.

1 Like

Exactly.

It takes two FA Cup winning goals :wink:

2 Likes

Ramsey is a cult hero. Not a great and almost certainly not a legend.

It’s hilarious that people hold him in such high regard for his talent when we barely ever saw it lol. If you’re judging a legend by cup final goals then it’s a flawed mentality.

Eder scored the winning goal for Portugal it makes him a cult hero. Kelvin won the title for Porto with a last minute goal against I believe Benfivs. It makes him a cult hero.

To be a club great or a legend you need more than one great season.

3 Likes

Do we have an Emirates one?

An Emirates legend?

I’d say not.

1 Like

Nah. I can’t really think of one. Fabregas is the closest we had in my eyes.

2 Likes

Lil Enzo Cazorla

1 Like

No not all. Plenty of games he was marked out of. Part of it being Wenger set up but not all.

2 Likes

Wrong Cazorla mate

1 Like

Yeah Fabregas was nowhere near being a legend.

Oh you meant Cazorla :man_facepalming:

1 Like