Emile Smith Rowe (10)

Or trying to shoot from ridiculous angles and then smiling when it doesn’t come off lol

3 Likes

Ramsey hit 7 league goals only twice in eight seasons with us.

1 Like

No, the streets have changed. It’s just Emile Smith-Rowe now.
The lad at City is now the Belgian Smith-Rowe.

After his loan I knew this kid had it in him to play for Arsenal

Now here’s a little sign of progress at the club. Arteta has balanced the team’s needs and players needs nicely the last few games and we have come away with the points.
He in turn has impacted a couple of games and bought some life back into his body.
Good small step and although we all prefer him starting it’s good picking up points without now over relying on a still young player.

8 Likes

I wonder how many under 21s have done similar…

Just for comparison sakes, the most goals Maddison has scored in the League is eight and he’s on free kicks.

10 Likes

This is a stat I can vibe with. Look at those frauds.

6 Likes

Aston Villa’s next bid should be £188m

3 Likes

Love this kid what a fucking monster.

2 Likes

That is a pretty insane stat… I wonder what odds you could have gotten on that at start of season lol.

Arteta masterclass

Was already looking the business at Huddersfield when I first scouted him. Tbf he would be doing better under a proper manager, Wenger or the like woulda had him called up to England years ago.

1 Like

Or as Ceballos would say

2 Likes

surprised you like anything about arsenal tbh

:gorilla::gorilla::gorilla::gorilla::gorilla::gorilla::gorilla::gorilla::gorilla::gorilla::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant:

Lelelelelelel my dood

@BigWeng_4LYFE I’ve done it alright! You don’t need to!

7 Likes

Lacks authenticity tbh

4 Likes

Smooth brain

4 Likes

You’re smoked out boi. :gorilla::gorilla: :eggplant::eggplant:

3 Likes

Loving his goal scoring although it’s a hot finishing streak XG 2.75 actual goals 7, so not sure that we can expect him to score 12-14 league goals a season moving forward.

1 Like

Kid’s not even close to being his prime lol. People really wanna live and die by those shit metrics. Imagine telling ESR that, “sorry kid I know you’re only 21 and playing some of the best football in the league but the xg says it’s all down hill from here, might as well pack it in and go find a real trade.”

7 Likes