Drag Performers (and kids/schools)

If he sang happy birthday to you, then that’s plain fucking weird

Explains a lot :rofl:

2 Likes

Grow up. You’re missing the point on purpose.

4 Likes

Don’t let kids see flesh. They will be corrupted!

The puritans did wear cool hats though.

The worst part of this everyone advocating for this will never take they child to a strip show

1 Like

A lot of tit for Tate in this thread

2 Likes

@JakeyBoy

OK some links: these all come from America and one from Scotland. I’m in a bit of a hurry so I’ll try and supply more later on -

Sexualised family friendly drag - Shocking footage family friendly drag queen show sees performer spreading legs in front of kids | Daily Mail Online

@shamrockgooner - I’ll answer your question later on.

3 Likes

Let children see as much flesh as possible. Maybe even some sexual parts. Why not? You saw them as a child so everyone needs to.

We can both play silly buggers.

3 Likes

:rofl: bit spicy

1 Like

Pretty sure every child has.

I can’t believe I’m offering a rational for why skimpy dresses and excessive make up isn’t a great example for primary school aged children.

Male or female!

Which schools are taking children to drag shows?

Someone needs to call MI5 someone needs to have they computer checked

2 Likes

Nope

1 Like

No idea, you’ve introduced that idea to the forum.

You replied before I was finished editing my post, but yeah, that’s internet I guess.

1 Like

You’re the one who finds drag shows sexy :slight_smile:

I gave an example in Animaniacs of similar exposure to a sexual joke, having not understood it myself watching it as a child at the time, and therefore having failed to be harmed by it, I find it hard to agree that a sexual joke a child doesnt understand is harmful, or “troubling”. Explain and evidence the actual harm the joke can cause if its not understood?

Why would any parent take their kid to a drag show :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Stop having strange fantasies about me