Andrew Tate

He doesn’t explicitly (hence police prob do fuck all) but does say ‘I like how much you don’t like it’ or something along those lines, which is pretty hard to suggest much else or at least that he’s not a twisted fuck.

Yes, he did. From the Vice article:

Ah fair enough didn’t see that. Just heard the voice clip thought that was from the same article.

Was bad enough anyway, even if she consented to sex he clearly was pushing boundaries she didn’t like and then didn’t stop. Not only that but enjoyed the fact she didn’t want it.

1 Like

You can take that two way’s especially the last part when he says “watching you let me” and “debating if is is good idea or not” there is a suggestion that she was complicit in what was happening.

What vice is doing is framing, because you never see her response to those messages…

2 Likes

giphy

8 Likes

There’s and excuse for everyone in here :slightly_smiling_face:

So the ‘I love raping you’ message was taken from an accuser in a case that was thrown out of court in 2013, with Tate deemed not guilty.

OnlineArsenal think this makes Tate guilty of a crime in 2022.

It’s obvious that people who don’t like him WANT him to be guilty and will cling on to anything.

Personally, I’ll let the system do its thing and find him guilty or not guilty in this case.

Why did they not show the whole conversation? There would seem to be a reason why her messages weren’t shared with the public. I’m sure the courts will be interested in her messages for context.

I’m done with this for a bit as people are prepared to believe a pizza box helped track down one of the most famous men on the planet. Also, none of us know the facts except Tate and his brother are under arrest.

I was waiting for a video of him explicitly admitting to being a rapist. An out of context message is VERY poor evidence. If he is a rapist, I hope there is something much more solid to pin him to to send him down.

No you don’t.

‘Oh yes I do!’

This shit is becoming pantomime.

1 Like

Well done for editing my original message to remove the context! Very accurate with what is happening in the world these days.

I edited nothing. I selectively quoted which is a neat feature on here. Anyone who wants to read all your words has to literally scroll up a few inches.

1 Like

Interesting that you removed the ‘if he is a rapist’ part. I wonder why? Maybe you are an advocate for rape? I am not hence why I’d want Tate or any other rapist convicted.

False accusers should also be jailed as it is such a serious claim. Almost as serious as the crime itself. A rape claim can literally ruin somebody.

I quoted the bit I wanted to quote. I’m not interested in discussing the rest with you.

And if you say something like this to me or anyone other member again you’ll be getting a ban. You’re the one on here defending the guy who has been accused of this and no one has levelled this at you.

Absolute madness, yet you are allowed to insinuate that I wouldn’t want to see a rapist get locked up?

Based off your own words and actions in this thread I very much doubt you want to see Andrew Tate in prison. That’s the point I was making. That doesn’t make you an advocate for rape or a rapist.

I don’t want him locked up unless they can prove their case either. That’s the system we have and live in.

That makes absolutely zero sense. Why would I or anybody not want a rapist in jail? My actions in this topic? You know exactly what was insinuated with your post, yet you get offended when I insinuate the same.

You know exactly why you removed context from what I posted.

We are all Arsenal fans but I’m sure if one of our players were found guilty of a sex crime, we’d all want them punished. Or maybe me posting ‘no you don’t’ is perfectly acceptable.

I responded with humour initially but sorry, I’m not going to accept being framed as somebody prepared to back a r****t.

Anyway, NLD weekend.

Fair play Shamrock. I would hope people don’t dislike his message so much that they want him in jail regardless.

If he is guilty, lock him up.

As long as you’re aware that you absolutely look like you desperately don’t want him to be guilty and will cling on to anything.

Your 44 posts in this thread and their content make it clear you are at least just as invested in this as anybody else lol

1 Like

I’ll admit to leaning much more towards him being not guilty, but I don’t have the facts.

I’m just shocked at how much contempt that there is for the guy.

I repeat, I found out about his arrest on here. I was much more concerned about our Xmas schedule at the time.