Drag Performers (and kids/schools)

Thank fuck! Thought I might be the only one who hadn’t have this as a staple of my childhood!

2 Likes

What on earth is going on in here lol

3 Likes

Andrew Tate dressed up as a drag queen in his cell and put on a show for kids

I think…

8 Likes

Trying to get more posts than the coronavirus thread in just one day

1 Like

Although the child doesn’t understand the concepts in the joke, what happens as that child grows up the action described in joke becomes normalised.

2 Likes

That’s Tate’s next move! He’ll go full Bruce Jenner, and start living as a woman.

I really wanna know what happens to his 30 super cars when he is eventually locked up for good. Wouldnt say no to a Lambo Hurracan.

1 Like

No? I don’t think I did introduce the idea of schools taking kids to drag shows.

I’m also curious what you mean when you say schools push being LGBTQ. What does that mean? Can you give an example of it?

1 Like

I personally think we should have a primary school trip to the local strip club, they don’t know what they’re seeing anyways.

1 Like

Well nobody else suggested the idea of taking pre-teens to a drag show but you.

They are going to be given to Greta Thunberg, who is going to recycle them.

1 Like

So the concerns expressed here and directing them at this specific example…

Sexually suggestive name’s:

FlowJob was introduced to pupils as ‘Flow’ at the event, hosted to mark LGBT History Month

Sexually suggestive clothing:

She appears to be wearing an evening gown here.

The social media stuff…parents job to monitor that anyway…

What else?

1 Like

Example 1: with the dance and spreading of legs, yeah that is heavily sexualised and not something I’d take a child to, just like I wouldn’t take a child to go and see a woman do the same thing (as people have mentioned strippers in this thread lol)

Example 2: Flow Job isn’t really an appropriate name for a performer in a school lol, but ultimately I don’t think any real harm would have been done by that, let’s be honest. Fits into the category of things that fly over kids heads. But yeah, it isn’t appropriate. Edit: @shamrockgooner says they were introduced as “Flow/Flo”, so I definitely have to ask what the harm is if the kids werent even made aware of the lengthier, bawdy name lol.

Example 3:

The show ‘A Drag Queen Christmas’ hosted by Nina West was probed by the state for the December 26 ‘sexually explicit’ production at a Fort Lauderdale center that officials said exposed sexual organs in the presence of minors.

If the above is true, that is shocking to me, and totally inappropriate. The article doesn’t seem to go on to directly substantiate that claim though.

The headline says there’s an investigation, Id be curious to know what yhe putcome of the investigation was. When there’s a moral panic, and accusations flying around, something being investigated certainly doesn’t mean there’s definitely been some wrongdoing.

Example 4: the outrageous thing in that article seems to be the sex education involving butt plugs and dildos. Sex education is a different topic to drag, of course. The reference to drag in that article is very fleeting and fairly minor?

1 Like

This must be the one where the host was walking around with exposed fake breast; there videos on Twitter of that show

If you and @shamrockgooner don’t agree on the inappropriateness of the above then fair enough but I don’t think we will ever see eye to eye on this issue.

I guess it’s a different viewpoint at the end of the day.if I heard something like that was gonna happen at my kids school, I’d get them to take the day off tbh.

And once they are grown, at appropriate age they can go to whatever drag show they want btw.

7 Likes

You could respond more directly to sham’s reply to you, this feels like a cop out.

1 Like

It’s for both of you. I was gonna @ him but whatever.

I’m amazed! I would love to hear Tate’s take on this. Lol!

He’ll probably say it’s gross and inappropriate