Daniel Ek

You could be right.
If Kroenke is tempted to sell then he certainly won’t be investing in this transfer window.

Saying that, I don’t think he’s going to be investing as much as some of the rumours are saying so it might not make much difference anyway.

I don’t know what Arsenal is truly worth but Forbes valued the team around £2bn a couple months ago. Ek is a smart guy. Start with a lowball offer to test the waters just in case they really want/need to get out, now make a competitive offer to keep probing, knowing you’ll probably need to go higher in the end. If he really wants to buy the team, he’s probably thinking about how to make that happen at the best possible price within the next 6-12 months, not how to acquire the team immediately. I would expect the £2bn offer to be rejected again and then Ek to come back again and then we’ll really know what is going on when he starts offering some kind of premium to the Kroenkes as an incentive to sell.

As much as I want Kroenke to sell, it does mean we need another poor season for him to decide it’s not worth the aggravation and maybe for the value of the club to drop so Ek can buy it.

$4bn is about £2.9bn so it’s not that outlandish if Ek is already at £2bn.

He’s going to have to pay over the odds and I don’t think his support of the club alone is driving his interest, which should be slightly concerning

3 Likes

At least I feel the sincerity of Ek.

Here the it is

2 Likes

We all hate Stan, but in the end it is his right to sell or not.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I had completely forgotten about Spotify joe

4 Likes

I wouldn’t get too excited. He’s not going anywhere.

Lol he’ll have insurance policies coming out his ying yang for something like this and the NFL will back him also. Teams moving like this is part of the brand, they will protect it with everything they have.

5 Likes

Can this guy save us? :santi:

2 Likes

This has gone completely quiet. So much for being “dead serious” he put one bid in and thought eh fuck it. Just reeks of publicity stunt

2 Likes

He wouldn’t help. He doesn’t have the liquidity to invest in the squad.

2 Likes

Fucking Nickleback Luke? Today is bad enough ffs.

9 Likes

nickleback are great

1 Like

Also that’s not even Nickelback that’s Chad Kroeger on a standalone song with some dude from a lesser band for the Spider-Man soundtrack.

Look who are together at the match

5 Likes

That dude is a million times more evil than the Qataris. That’s the type of face that sets puppies on fire.