Daniel Ek

Shame it was snide though, it’s not like Henry can’t afford to shell out 200 quid plus on a legit one from the nineties.

Kinda ruined it for me a teeeeeeny, tiny little bit, as a particular fan of retro/vintage kits.

1 Like

I had similar thoughts. I don’t think I could buy one of these re releases. Just something not right about them for me.

I don’t mind an official re-release, like the ones Adidas have done in recent years, but I’m not a fan of the knock off 30 quid versions of nineties shirts like that one that you get off Score Draw or similar sites. Don’t mind it when it comes to the 71 home and away as it’d be almost impossible to get a legit one, but not when it’s a nineties shirt and you’re Thierry Henry.

That’s the one Arsenal’s official online store sell tbf. Its out of stock in every size currently :joy:

Yeah, I know you can get them on the Arsenal site, but it’s still that same kind of snide shirt you get on Score Draw.

Even if the Arsenal site sells it, it’s still a cheap knock off and not something I’d wear if I were a multi millionaire who could afford to drop a couple hundred quid on a legit one from the nineties lol

2 Likes

Ah yeah I wouldn’t buy it either.

Only reason I bought the 90/92 one was because they officially re-released it with the Adidas branding haha.

If they do that with this one I’ll probably buy that one aswell :eyes::joy:

1 Like

Same same. I actually love that particular shirt Henry was sporting, I’d love to get my hands on a legit one or an Adidas re-release

1 Like