Daniel Ek

In addition to this Arsenal have started following Daniel Ek on Twitter :eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

I’d be very surprised if even one top club swaps ownership in the next few months.

7 Likes

Cant see the Kroenkes sell it now tbh. The value will still just rise and rise unless we get relegated which is highly unlikely.

Daniel Ek has a networth of 4.4 billion usd so if he purchases Arsenal we can be pretty sure he will be involved as its a massive amount of his networth invested. #ScandiPower

2 Likes

Spotify master race :green_heart:

1 Like

Interesting, I’d like to see this move forward

A consortium bid at this level is likely to fail, you need to have a couple of very determined billionaires willing to share power

It’s possible with a consortium takeover but they’re going to have to pay over the odds to get KSE to sell

1 Like

ITK’s rejoice, a whole new avenue of rumours have opened up.

Next it will be Amazon looking to buy United, maybe they’ve already beat me to it.

5 Likes

I wonder how much of those cost overruns in LA would be a consideration.

What’s left for Kroenke here? Not success, not admiration, not a passion for the club itself.

3 Likes

The NFL and it’s owners have basically underwritten that project. It’s not a consideration at all

It’s always been a talltale anything going on at Arsenal affected that project.

1 Like

What a load of fucking bollocks

1 Like

pls remove that pic

The other owners underwrote someone else’s stadium? I find that a little hard to believe. Usually they strongarm public funding and threaten to move the team if it’s denied.

1 Like

I’ve been following the progress of SoFi since the Rams left St Louis, it’s basically the crown jewel of the NFL. The owners wanted the money from the LA market, they wanted the rams to move and another team to join them. Jerry Jones is one the record many times saying the move was in the best interest of the overall league.

1 Like

We need a Swedish owner :+1: Doubt Kroenke will sell though.

3 Likes

Pls pls pls pls pls Scandis are goat

5 Likes

ok’ek

1 Like

2 Likes

Could someone kindly explain to me what is Spotify is ?
Thank you

Music streaming service. Biggest one in the world.

If that’s the case he might well saddle us with debt if he buys us like the Glazers did with United given he isn’t as wealthy as Kroenke himself

3 Likes

Exactly, these takeover bids typically take years to get over the line. I heard rumors about the attempted Newcastle takeover several years before an overt bid by the Saudis.

2 Likes