Coronavirus

Haven’t taken a covid test since work forced me as a close contact 6 months ago, hopefully stays that way. People getting covid around me left right and centre but personally I’ve never felt better :smiley:.

1 Like

Well done.

1 Like

Yeah as @Bavin says 7 days isolation ain’t for me, got the home gym but prefer exercise with vitamin D.

Patient 0

Must be those forced vaccines protecting me from 9 months ago @Trion. No idea why the booster shots around me are contracting it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

3 Likes

Paper:

https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/science.abp8715

1 Like

Certainly seems pretty conclusive from a brief read

I still think it came from the lab :slight_smile:

6 Likes

We’ll never know for sure, the above was based on publicly available info (from what I understand). Even if there was any evidence of it coming from a lab, it would be privately held and the Chinese authorities would never release it.

It’s anyone’s guess. If it came from a lab or was man made in any way, they will never admit.

After all, “our” media has our best interest and would not peddle any agenda whatsoever.

Easier to blame the Chinese for eating bat soup :man_shrugging:t4:

Either it came from the lab leak or China mishandled the situation & allowed it to propagate worldwide or both. In all cases, Fuck China.

1 Like

By the way @Trion you will be happy to know I am still covid-vaccine free :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Trust me I am not touching dirty individuals like you

Why? Surely he’s more at risk from you? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Surely?

Well of course.

If you’re all up to date with your vaccinations, and he has none, then he is more at risk from you, than you are from him.

How come?

Because you’re protected, and he isn’t?

There’s a big assumption that I am a carrier and he is not.
The chances of me being a carrier is very slim.

You can both be carriers.