Coronavirus

Or we can both not be carriers

There are 4 possibilities

Trion(C) Forever(C) - Chances of forever being affected by the virus are high, the propensity to spread is high.

Trion(C) Forever(NC) - Forever gonna get infected & get affected because his immunity is not equipped.

Trion(NC) Forever(C) - This will never happen because I won’t meet such a filthy being but if it does, my immunity is equipped

Trion(NC) Forever(NC) - This will never happen because I won’t meet such a filthy being

In each of the cases, Forever has himself to blame for being a filthy impure being.

He is also a mecca for virus to evolve into a new variant and he can become patient 0 for a new surge.
He will be responsible or perhaps is responsible for multiple deaths.

You could both be carriers, or not carriers, that’s correct. And because he is unvaccinated, and you are not, he is at more risk from you, than you from him.

This isn’t rocket science mate.

2 Likes

Incorrect.

Since

1. the chances of me being a carrier are slim
  2. the chances of me being a carrier of a deadly variant are even slimmer

I don’t pose much risk to him.

On the other hand, there is a great chance that

1. he is a carrier,
  2. is a host for a deadly variant that I am not immune to

In both cases, It is better than I am the carrier since the variant will be less infectious & effective than the virus Forever would carry. Forever can unleash a new variant and kill me.

You are an illiterate

You’re too obtuse for me. I’m out.

This may have been the worst exchange in the entire thread

1 Like

You are too dumb but it figures
Shove your faux rocket science nonsensical logic

Now do king Charles.

4 Likes

Today was day one of no more mandates here in NZ. So enjoyable not having to wear a mask at the supermarket or at work, even more so considering nobody was doing it anyway for the last few months lol

2 Likes

Seriously?! Just now?!

3 Likes

China is still in lockdown tbf no? :joy:

We had a ‘traffic light’ system with 3 different levels of restrictions, so the government have basically gotten rid of that.

It wasn’t compulsory to wear masks in a most places like restaurants, bars, certain shops etc. It’s been that way for a long time but some places still asked for people to wear them like malls etc.

Today was just the official removal of all restrictions.

Surely you’ve heard about how amazing NZ is at fighting COVID-19? lol

4 Likes

Hopefully we get through the winter over here in Europe and don’t need to hear about this shit anymore.

Any country still with restrictions is taking the piss out of its population.

Don’t even have to wear masks in hospital any more. A very nice change.

Or has only used awful low quality vaccines that don’t work e.g. China :arteta:

Shit stank in 2020 and still stinks in 2022. :slight_smile:

1 Like

These experts need to get a new pastime no one cares anymore you clowns.

World Cup variant :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Got to figure out ways for England to win it somehow :rofl::rofl:

It’s coming home
It’s coming home
It’s coming
COVID’s coming home

Is anyone here still testing for it?

I’ve had quite a bad cold and cough this last week and it never even occurred to me to test for COVID. And even though it now has, I’m still not going to test for it.

3 Likes

In light of the new dude

Why am
I not surprised

1 Like