Coronavirus

Brought a present back from Turkey :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Sharing is caring!

Honestly felt like shit yesterday had 2 negative lft so went to work last night. Come back in this morning and boom.

2 Likes

Yep exactly the same. Two negative tests before work Saturday and sunday. Monday day off and a positive.
Just heavy cold symptoms. Just cursing it was negative for work and positive on my days off.

2 Likes

Get well soon, Strolls!

1 Like

This is still a thing in America?

It Kante be true! The Cheek of it!

9 Likes

Fucking hell, Hills. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We chelsea how this story develops.

5 Likes

Stop typing N’go to the naughty step. :grinning:

3 Likes

Do you ever regret your posts?

2 Likes

What if it is Kante :astonished:

If you’re suggesting what I think you’re suggesting…please don’t.

3 Likes

Yes it is true, same reason Djokovic can’t currently play in the US open.

Yep. All non-US residents/citizens must be vaccinated to enter.

I was told that I needed a COVID pass for my holiday, so I went through the effort of downloading the NHS app, then to confirm identity you have to film yourself saying three numbers that they give you, and then you can log in and access it. When I arrived at the airport security were like “have your COVID pass ready”, then I was loading it on my phone, but the people who were supposed to be checking it just waved everyone through. They just didn’t care at all.

Nor should they. It’s a load of shite.

4 Likes

Back to normal now after about 5/6 days. Had a fever on one day, then it just felt like having a cold for a few days.

2 Likes

Yeah I had no symptoms after about 2 days lol too bad our isolation rules mean I had to stay inside for 7 days.

Hopefully a few of these candidates successfully prevent transmission, then we are laughing and finally see light at the end of the tunnel of this mess.

1 Like