Coronavirus

7 Likes

Johnson saying yesterday you can go on holiday in the summer. I donā€™t think heā€™s well honestly

2 Likes

I can see widespread civil disobedience if there are attempts to keep people at home for large parts of another year.

2 Likes

You donā€™t need to stay home just donā€™t go fucking abroad. Not difficult imo

Our lockdown extended for another month

1 Like

Writing off kids futures and peopleā€™s business because sheā€™s too much of a pussy to do whatā€™s right.

Nah I mean in terms of domestic restrictions. I canā€™t see how small businesses survive another year of being locked down, how people cope with another year of a stop-start life.

There has to come a time where a middle ground is met because truth be told this is going to drive people crazy.

This lockdown is far and away the most difficult to contend with for me because itā€™s right back to square one with no end in sight and I know a lot of people feel the same.

Children are going to suffer hugely from having over a year off their education and development disrupted too.

5 Likes

Thereā€™s a vaccine and real pathway out now though.
Schools and stuff should be able to negotiate a proper restart now.
Just not going to get everything back straight off.

1 Like

Not for long.

If Boris keeps up with his insanity and Nicola keeps up with her cowardice re. Borders, itā€™s a matter of time until a variant resistant to vaccines comes around

Itā€™d be nice if one of these fucking cowardly journalists would ask a scientist to give an opinion on this refusal too do this.
The irony is of course you allow them flights again like summer people jump at the opportunity to go.
Stag parry in Warsaw is lifeā€™s dream.

3 Likes

This looks like good news at least

2 Likes

Is he legit?

I hope your vaccine works a lot better than the vaccine people are going to take here. Weā€™ve been told they arenā€™t sure if itā€™ll reduce transmission risks but it will reduce severity of symptoms.

Donā€™t think any vaccine has claimed to be able to stop transmission yet aus.

1 Like

Fuck thatā€™s not ideal.

I think they reduce your chance of contracting it, but wont reduce its transmission if you are infected.

1 Like

He reports for Sky and seeing the story elsewhere now so seems so! Hopefully the decision to hold back on the second doses turns out to be the correct one now

1 Like

Dunno but the people I quoted on my earlier posts are.

1 dose strategy is what we need to do in UK.

Itā€™s why weā€™ve managed to vaccinate so many so far.

Edit: see here @Cristo

1 Like

These vaccines aint gonna mean shit soon. New variants of the virus are coming out daily it seems.

Can the dicks in charge please just enforce quarantine at the borders so this can be over?!

Because we now have a chance at this being overā€¦

4 Likes

Fuck the government and fuck boris as the great stormyz once said

1 Like