Coronavirus

Oh dear… :grimacing:

He won’t be going to icu btw, I’m not sure I like his chances.

Fingers crossed though

Technically he is an influencer seeing as he influenced everyone to give money to his NHS thing

Yeah that’s disappointing tbh and worthy of criticism.
Better if the option hadn’t been there in the first place.

BIG BALD CUNT

2 Likes

No no, we have already decided on here there is no individual blame… its the Government’s fault.

2 Likes

Ah, I’m so jealous

2 Likes

Pretty sure they have a blanket ban on anyone coming in. That could have been us very easily

1 Like

Tierney must be pissed off now

Expecting a flurry of posts from @Shill now showing pictures of the pints he’s enjoying!

2 Likes

Ahhh that’s not a good look

Fuck off Boris

Why is it so hard for this fool to keep travel restrictions in place

7 Likes

Looks like my birthday trip to Lake Como is June is still on :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

Well technically you could holiday here. That cunt from Ryanair was wanting restrictions on foreign travel lifted once over 50s are vaccinated today.
Yeah let’s not monitor anything or see how other countries are coping shall we.

What a dumb cunt Boris is.

6 Likes

Have to agree with both statements, big shame

1 Like

We’ve had a week of our political leaders here telling us that we aren’t Australia and quarantine here would be more difficult for many reasons. And apparently that is reason enough to only half arse try it. They sound fucking ridiculous.

2 Likes

Boris is a fucking idiot who’s caving to the Tory pressure. The fight for Brexit was all about taking back control. Then why the fuck has he not done son with Covid. The UK is a fucking island. Shot the boarders. Open quarantine hotels for those who must travel. Focus on limiting infection within the UK so that you can reopen the economy within the UK. Look at that, all UK focus there. Wasn’t that what Brexit was supposedly all about. They could’ve used it to show off how much better they handled it all over EU countries. I’m sure plenty would’ve stayed on the side of the gov them. But nope. Indecisive and reactive from the start.

1 Like

Happy to write off your family so they can freely go on their trips.

Establishment politicians worldwide are the biggest scum around.

But they are only getting more out of touch and worse.

Varadkar is meant to be a GP. Must be a shit one then.

3 Likes

Fucking cunts wanting to go on holiday

I would like sort sort of life back ffs

3 Likes

Qualified as one. Never fucking worked as one. I wouldn’t let him prescribe me an inhaler.

2 Likes