Coronavirus

Fucking ridiculous idea.

4 Likes

Looking forward to them painting him as some sort of hero :grin:

1 Like

That is disgraceful. How can they even think of doing this while 1000 people a day are still dying. It’s an insult and classless.

You’d think they’d wait a couple of years at the very least. We are still in the thick of it and who knows when it will end.

4 Likes

Yeah its just Sky seeing how successful there Chernobyl series was in 2019 and they want more.

Very poor show from them.

What’s their fucking ending going to be?

5 Likes

I know this gov doesn’t have the best track record. But this decision wasn’t made from them, it was made from JCVI.

They have unpublished data from the trials of the Oxford and other vaccines.

It isn’t the ideal and as we know most other countries and who are not encouraging this.

But this has been thought through.

Also in one of the articles, as data comes through which shows one dose isn’t enough, then we can begin to give that second dose early again.

But this helps us maximise the people with the first dose of it works and help us reduce our especially large number of cases.

4 Likes

3 Likes

I didn’t really “get” it before but I do know better now why people are very pissed. Why wasn’t this done ages ago? Is there a better reason other than just incompetence?

2 Likes

Eventually they get it. Eventually.

1 Like

No

Why is this being implemented now? We had it here since April.

Don’t ask us :man_shrugging: :joy:

Not convinced all countries or travellers will be included. Always fucking loop holes here.

2 Likes

Fantastic news. @Electrifying :raised_hands: hope this means ICU can come down soon aswell.

1 Like

Though I remember reading cautious optimism headlines in the first week of Dec and look how that turned out.

3 Likes

I’ve reached the point of not even daring trying to speculate about when things might get better. At this stage, I’m prepared to accept that most of 2021 is likely going to be consumed by this too.

6 Likes

Goes for both Covid and Arsenal these days…

8 Likes
1 Like

You choose to go on holiday abroad during a pandemic - this is what should greet you.

Before of course people would go abroad, because there’s nobody stopping you, and you would get away with it.

But this is a simple, easily enforced ruling.

If you try to escape quarantine, you should get absolutely shat on btw. Like say if somebody tried to escape security at airports.

@Calum touch wood it does seem like things have slightly calmed down, hope that continues.

7 Likes

They are like Wenger during the summer ffs. Instead of doing business Early July he waits till transfer deadline day after he is forced to admit he made a mistake and has to actually sign someone.

1 Like