Bundesliga

The Palace one was just bizarre, yeah it was a shocking start but 5 games?

Though in fairness Hodgson is still there so it did turn out to be a good decision, but you wonder what was the thinking was behind bringing FDB in.

:eyes:

Snubbing a Farmersliga team so he can keep managing in the 3rd division in Spain? :rofl:

Haha yeah I saw a correction article they made, maybe he pulled out last minute.

1 Like

Dortmund are going to miss the CL spots if they lose to Frankfurt here. Down 0-1

1 Like

Surprise, surprise.
Farmersliga indeed.

9 Likes

They should fold the league. More boring than Scotland.

Gotta be the most overrated league lol

Great for the football fan boys but really shit to watch most weeks

3 Likes

Tbf, it’s a good destination for young players to develop but it is worrying how one-sided it’s becoming.
It used to be way more interesting in the mid-2000s to early-2010s. Wolfsburg, Schalke, Stuttgart and Werder were also in the mix.

Not a coach I believe in anyway. Think he was very fortunate to win the CL last year. His team were a defensive mess and they leak goals for fun.

1 Like

Preach. :clap:

One thing I will say about him… his Bayern team is super exciting to watch. Sticks to his guns, presses full throttle, and always on the front foot

1 Like

Hütter announced as the new coach.

:man_shrugging:

Nagelsmann to Bayern surely?

Looks like his decision to rebrand himself as some kind of passion merchant/dinosaur, who doesn’t do tactics, has ruined his reputation.

Kolasinac and Mustafi assist.

5 Likes

Erm… wtf happened to football when I was away?

2 Likes