Bundesliga

Bit weird this :joy::joy:

St. Pauli there rivals are Celtic aren’t they.

1 Like

Is this why?

I’ve never understood this connection hamburg and rangers have :joy:

Got one with Chelsea and Linfield as well from the 70s.

1 Like

Wout Weghorst is quietly having a really impressive season with Wolfsburg. I remember there were rumors the club were looking at him last year.

That Bayern-Dortmund game was so predictable. Dortmund scored too early. They could never hold out against Bayern especially after losing their best player. Bayern are just such a machine it’s so boring. They have all the inevitability of Thanos but without any of the swag.

1 Like

This league is shit btw. I’m tired of the online hipster push to make the Bundesliga and its managers seem infinitely better than they actually are.

7 Likes

I still think Nagelsmann will be an elite manager one day though.

He already is.

I’m guessing everyone decided to forget the fact that they went to the semi-finals last season, and the fact that they finished ahead of United in their group this season.

2 points behind Bayern despite having a squad with no real top players.

Besides, it’s only Rose and Nagelsmann who, for whatever reason, receive a lot of attention.

3 Likes

Bundesliga tax aside, Jude Bellingham would be an amazing signing for our midfield.

I saw someone suggest that on twitter and I am so down for that.

1 Like

Marco Rose after the deal became official

1 Like

It’s a real strange decision from Gladbach to let him finish the season. It’s not like he’s retiring so the players will rally around him.

He’s moving to a direct rival for CL places!

The BL is the only big league I can think of where these moves are announced midseason. Gotze, Lewandowski, Rose, Alaba not renewing at Bayern, it’s a little odd.

2 Likes
1 Like

The additions of hefty wage merchants Mustafi and Kolasinac don’t seem to be helping Schalke.

Surely they’d hasten relegation not prevent it.

Thanks a million Shalke

They didn’t do anything lol.

You should he thanking yourself and me!

Our tax money went to arsenal to pay these numbnuts off!

Deadest league in football.

Bayern get a man sent off and proceed to score three goals in ten minutes against Stuttgart after the red, utter shite. Stuttgart are 8th in the table too.

14 Likes

Take it the Mavroponas fan club will be quiet today. :roll_eyes:

Bayern are Thanos level inevitable. 4-0 down a man. Absolutely ridiculous.

1 Like

Such a pointless league ffs.
Might as well rename the thread and call it by its real name, “Farmersliga”.

1 Like

In fairness it’s a lot closer title race than we’ve had in the prem in the last 2 seasons.