Bundesliga

Not a coach I believe in anyway. Think he was very fortunate to win the CL last year. His team were a defensive mess and they leak goals for fun.

1 Like

Preach. :clap:

One thing I will say about him… his Bayern team is super exciting to watch. Sticks to his guns, presses full throttle, and always on the front foot

1 Like

HĂźtter announced as the new coach.

:man_shrugging:

Nagelsmann to Bayern surely?

Looks like his decision to rebrand himself as some kind of passion merchant/dinosaur, who doesn’t do tactics, has ruined his reputation.

Kolasinac and Mustafi assist.

5 Likes

Erm… wtf happened to football when I was away?

2 Likes

Arteta gave him the opportunity to do the same work here, I guess we can be glad he refused.

Mustafi and Kolasinac went to Schalke and now they’ve been relegated

7 Likes

and are now running away from an angry mob :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Never seen Mustafi running so fast :arteta:

2 Likes

Fucked if he trys turning.

4 Likes

For the praise the German clubs have been getting the past days/weeks if they are serious about competitiveness they do need to mix things up. Nagelsmann has literally been groomed for the Bayern job at another German rich club.

7 Likes

Bayern’s new coach. LOL.

The whole situation with managers in that league is just ridiculous.

Nagelsmann has reportedly agreed to go from RBL (2nd in table) to Bayern (1st).

Rose has already agreed to move from Gladbach (7th) to BvB (5th).

Hutter has already agreed to move from Eintracht Frankfurt (4th) to Gladbach (7th).

2 Likes

Incredibly lame that he’s going to Bayern.

Wanted the easy life, shook one.

2 Likes

Just trying to figure out what the issue is with this league, sure Bayern is an elite club but that doesn’t stop other leagues with clubs trying to break through the ceiling. Are these German clubs just really unambitious? Are they broke? Is the leadership lacking? Bizarre how they accepted their place on the footballing ladder.

1 Like