Bundesliga

May as well get started on my Bayern Munich 2021-2022 Champions Despacito Remix video now. League is a joke.

@GC-Maniac his outfits are preposterous, but I love them. He wore this bizarre red on red puffy tracksuit sort of thing once. Looked like he was about to go skiing.

2 Likes

I donā€™t think itā€™s acceptance tbh. They just donā€™t have the resources. Bayern has grown and grown and grown in such a way over the past 20 odd years that clubs just canā€™t get by.

A Leipzig maybe could with the backing of Red Bull, but that probably means ruining their financial administration like City/Chelsea. If Germans donā€™t do one thing itā€™s being irresponsible.

1 Like

O_o

Got some folks who may quibble with that statement juuuuuuuust a bit.

2 Likes

I meanā€¦ Letā€™s just add after 1950 then :joy: (or isnā€™t that what you mean?).

2 Likes

I couldnā€™t possibly say. :henry2:

Confirmed by the clubs now. I like how he made that decision quickly to avoid any more links to Spurs :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Now that Schalke are relegated, does that mean the bouncer is returning to us in the summer? For facks sake

And what a surprise - the best young German coach goes to Bayern to once again stifle any chance of competition in that dead fucking league.

The clubs might be run really well over there, but the way that everybody ends up bending over for Bayern is just laughable.

Yadon Zancho hitting form at just the right time.

Dortmund running riot.

1 Like

Damn Nagelsmann got dicked today in the final huh.

Such a reliable goal scorer and a guy who scores spectacular goalsā€¦and yet, heā€™s never front of mind for me. I think itā€™s because he plays for Bayern. He kind of gets lost there.

1 Like

Itā€™s kind of wild that Lewandowski has banged 40 goals in 29 league games.

But then you have to subtract the Bundesliga handicap and then also the Bayern handicap, and basically youā€™re left with the Polish version of Jan Koller.

Absolutely dead competition this one. Fuckers donā€™t even play 38 league games in a season. Semi-professional bullshit

4 Likes

The guy just won the Ballon dā€™Orā€¦ Hardly lost Iā€™d say.

(It was FIFA menā€™s best player award actually, just checked; forgot they didnā€™t have Ballon dā€™Or in 2020)

Unbelievable career really, 483 career goals.

202 in 218 in the league for Bayern.

80 in 120 career in European competition.

1 Like

I meant lost personality-wise. When I think of Bayern I think of Kimmich, Mueller, even Thiago even though he doesnā€™t play for them anymore. But not Lewandowski, idk why.

1 Like

@BigWeng_4LYFE

3 Likes

This was kind of always the rumor tbh, gonna cut his teeth at a mid table Bundesliga club and then probably be groomed by Dortmund or the Red Bull clubs to make the next step up. Theyā€™ve got shit figured out. Iā€™m excited tho cuz now I can watch his team play regularly.

1 Like

Have some sort of self-respect and just shave that shit.

10 Likes