Bundesliga

TIL that Javi Martinez spent more time with Bayern than Bilbao but made fewer appearances. His career honors list is insane though.

3 Likes

Tbf it does feel like heā€™s been there forever, almost a decade now. Easy street.

1 Like

Nine years at Bayern, six at Bilbao.

Got injured a lot though.

2 Likes

This league ainā€™t serious. Lewandowski getting celebrated in the middle of a match. Letting a player score in his last match. There were 2 other similar events this season but canā€™t remember them right now.

These things shouldnā€™t happen in competitive matches imo. This isnā€™t even fair play.

5 Likes

Heā€™s retiring at 32?

1 Like

So is his brother. I didnā€™t know that but looked it up. Weird. Also that keeper is a fucking pussy.

3 Likes

Theyā€™ve never had the strongest bodies, think the countless injuries have taken their toll.

1 Like

How many from that WC team are still playing?

Ozil
Neuer
Muller
Draxler

Edit: just checked the roster, plenty of those guys are active

You forgot that itā€™s actually you who is old and not them.

4 Likes
1 Like

https://www.facebook.com/ESPNFC/videos/910726126142695/

BT in the mud

Shit league anyway

3 Likes

BT are losing quite a lot of rights. The PL and European Football rights must be fucking them financially :joy:

Dead league anyway. Same shit happens every season.

Dortmund and/or RB Leipzig keep pace or gain a small lead for about 4 or 5 months. Then Bayern win about 20 games in a row and walk the title. Also helped by those 2 teams collapsing (spectacularly).

And then Bayern buy the best players from the teams who tried to challenge them.

Rinse, repeat, rigor mortis.

8 Likes

The shittiest of the Top 5 leagues. Fuck off Sky.

1 Like

BT and Sky just are not worth the money. Really tempted to just not bother with any of these subscriptions next year and just stream games or go out to the pub for the big ones.

All the hype around shit premier games does get draining too lol

4 Likes

The dream is to bum a log in off a friend or family member, Iā€™ve had a full Sky package and Disney+ on my Xbox for over a year now at zero cost :grin:

2 Likes

Lol if Bayern sign him. This league is an absolute joke

Dortmund are getting cut open on every Bayern move but I love the clubā€™s commitment the aggressive attacking football

So refreshing to watch