Bundesliga

Feck me, I thought this was a picture of Dean Gaffney… :grin:

Lewandowski doesn’t miss against Dortmund, lively game so far.

2 Likes

Fair play, that was some goal by Reus. He’s definitely hitting some form early this season.

1 Like

Fuck helling!!! Jude Bellingham is a ridiculously good player for his age!

1 Like

Playing from the back.

Best 9 in the world . Ends Dortmund again. Game set and match.

“Selling club” Dortmund getting tossed around by Bayern again I take it.

1 Like

What’s the fucking point at the end of the day?

Guess the football is entertaining at least

1 Like

Dortmund are business club that can not competing a massive club like Bayern. Just like is much I love Arsene Wenger . Dortmund are like what we were from 2006-2014 teams during his days, they will sell young players when the bid is good and £150m is great bargain for player bought with less than £50m and will loss such good bargain for £64m next year. But young prospects and then sell they for a very big profit.

2 Likes

My boy Seoane out of the gate like a fuckin champ. Scored the same amount of goals as Munich and allowed 1 less. Dood is a stud, maybe we can get him, or it might already be too late lmaooo :joy::joy:

3 Likes
3 Likes

Fuck Bayern. Forever and always.

1 Like

So Bayern this summer have took:

1. The Manager
  2. The best defender
  3. The best midfielder

From the team that finished 2nd.

What a fucking league :sleeping:

6 Likes

Yes, that’s what the tweet said, well repeated.

4 Likes

What a turn of events :pires2:

https://twitter.com/kj__95/status/1436773842802913286?s=19

Barry from four lions vibes

2 Likes

Seoane is the real deal. Leverkusen on their way to demolishing Stuttgart away from home with an early 2 nil lead, then a red card. Stuttgart scored a goal but Seoane regrouped the squad after half time made some big subs and then punished them on the counter attack. Should have scored two goals this half actually, even tho they are a man down.

2 Likes

I like the talent composition of Leverkusen rather than the coach tbh. Wirtz, Schick and Diaby are my kind of players.

1 Like

Wirtz is a beast, scored their counter attack goal today. 18 years old :flushed::flushed: Seoane has improved all of them tho.

He is a great talent. But that goal is why so many pacey wingers are stat padding in bundes. The defending is on ligue 1 levels lol. Defenders just falling over each other failing to control a ball.

1 Like

It was Mavropanos who got ripped for the ball too lmaoooo. I think you gotta give credit to Seoane for drilling the players on the proper way to press tho, had them hounding those boys even down a man.

1 Like