Yves Bissouma

We have been playing 4-2-3-1…Grealish plays as part of the attacking three, usually left side or as a No.10, so you are changing his position if you want to play him alongside Partey…

Oh and please explain how it is Arteta’s fault that Guendo behaved the way he did and refused to apologise…the guy thinks he is bigger than the club. We don’t need that attitude in the squad! Not at any cost.

It’s Arteta’s fault because he’s a grown damn man and needs to help a kid who is in his early 20s learn to be a professional. As opposed to the shit human arteta is that decided to instigate and bully Guendo. Arteta is a fucking flat brain piece of shit man stop defending his appalling behavior. Arteta is a little petty man.

I do want us to change our formation tho tbh cuz we are too negative under Arteta, parking the bus and generally being negative and boring just like the personality of our manager lmaooo :joy::joy::joy:

Guendouzi is an arrogant little shitbag who never fails to piss off the people he works with and has a Bendtner-esque exaggerated regard for his own ability. I do think Arteta should find a way to put up with him though, he’s the most obvious and easiest solution for what we need.

1 Like

It’s called discipline. Arteta took him aside twice, and both times he failed to apologise. That isn’t bullying mate, that is a manager doing his job. No player is bigger than any club. Guendo is clearly a bad egg and I don’t want him poisoning the other players. We’ve just got a settled squad after getting rid of the likes of Ozil and Kolasinac and you want to bring this guy back into the club. No! Not going to happen. He will be sold this summer and we will reinvest in a better player.

1 Like

Nah Arteta is a fucking cunt who excels at alienating players because he’s a fucking forehead. Like Tuchel dealt with Auba. Dood had a history of being late, tell him a different time to show up to the meetings. Think outside the box like an actual intelligent man and find a way to relate to ur players. Arteta instead drops him and embarrasses him because just like the way he manages football, he’s out of ideas :joy::joy::joy:

I mean chickens came home to roost in the end. I told you all a long time ago Mikel is going to fuck himself and he definitely did. First time no Europe in 25 years cuz the flat brain arteta is too fucking stupid to figure shit out :joy::joy::joy:

You’re obviously not a manager…so you are suggesting that Arteta should make one rule for the squad and ask them to turn up at a particular time, and then say to Auba he can stroll in when he wants? Are you serious! Absolute joke. If you’re having a meeting with the squad, the whole team, including the fucking captain have to be there when they are supposed to. Guendo is a cocky little shit. He showed that against Brighton, and showed no class or respect in the process. I don’t want a player like him representing our club and thankfully we have a manager who is willing to stand up to poor attitude and behaviour.

1 Like

All I have to say to you, is I’m glad ur really pleased with this novice shit head forehead manager who was so amazing he got us to 8th position in the table this season when top 4 was wide fucking open :joy::joy::joy:

Sad thing is that if the dood had an ounce of common sense and knew how to command real respect from his players (as opposed to the phony lip service they give him through the media) we’d have been top 4 easy this season, got soooo much talent that Arteta wasted and has not one fucking clue how to get the most out of. Idc what these players say about Arteta or his project, they showed exactly what they thought of him when they came out in the biggest matches of the year and were about as lethargic and lackadaisical as u can get against Emery in Europe, lmaoooo :joy::joy::joy::joy::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

Arteta has more respect from the players than Emery ever did…didn’t hear Saka or Tierney and co talk so positively about Emery. We have a good young manager and next season he is going to prove it. Amyway this is all acedemic as Arteta has the backing of the club and is going to be given a chance…

Talk, like I said what happened in the most important matches of the year? Nobody showed up for the man cuz he’s a phony piece of shit.

We finished 8th last season cuz Emery left him so much to do. This season we finished 8th because we had no fans or preseason and players aren’t good enough. Whats the excuse next season?? Lmaooooo :joy::joy::joy::joy::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

Actually…Arteta has got a pretty good record against the big clubs mate…that has been one of the positives of this season! And we have the third best defence in the league this season, which is also a real positive…and since Xmas and since we changed formation, we have played much better. We can take that into next season.

Ahh same old shit talking points about why 8th place Arteta is great lmaooooo :joy::joy::joy::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

1 Like

Unfortunately, we are taking Arteta as well…that is too bad!

1 Like

Told you, Zaha 2.0 .
Guy is desperate to join.

1 Like

More fuel to the fire :joy::rofl: silly season in full effect

1 Like
1 Like

Has this account ever got anything right?
I’m quite certain they have been pushing the Zaha to Arsenal agenda every window.

I’ll be honest and say that I don’t really get this one if it happens.

In the Brighton match, we seemed to actually flip the midfield triangle in the middle of the game at times, with Xhaka as the pivot and Partey and Odegaard playing higher up the pitch on either side. Basically, Xhaka was doing what Rodri does at City and Partey was playing a similar role to Gundogan, sometimes even with Xhaka as part of a midfield two, sometimes pushed forward on the left.

The best explanation I can find is that Arteta sees that as the future and Bissouma will replace Xhaka as the pivot. What I don’t understand is why not Partey as the pivot and then an 8 type player with more to offer in the final third to try to do what Gundogan does?

2 Likes

Because Arteta is a conservative, defensive manager.

5 Likes