Youri Tielemans

It seems like an unnecessary risk. Current midfield is one strain away from 5th place.

2 Likes

Zinchenko. I don’t believe we signed him to sorely play at LB

2 Likes

Good tactic for Arsenal to be honest. Get him for nothing, lose him for nothing. No one can complain.

Other clubs that do not want to pay for our players are cunts, and we are not better.

1 Like

We are better though.

1 Like

I quite clearly didn’t say that :joy:

2 Likes

bad cunt, good cunt :joy:

Feels like a bluff to make Leicester drop the price tbh

Get the fucker in Edu. Would give us so many options.

1 Like

Really hope we have someone better than him in the works and that’s the reason we’re holding off.

Tielemans isn’t a bad player but not the sort of signing that would get me excited and transform us.

5 Likes

Asking price dropped by £7 million.

Now is the time, Gaspar.

5 Likes

Make it 20, need to rob other clubs like they do to us.

2 Likes

Same article says it’s unlikely we buy both a winger and a midfielder. Felt like this was just speculation from Simon rather an actual update.

I’ll repeat, 'Zinchenko and Vieira could well be our cm reinforcements for the season.

As it stands, Partey, Xhaka, El Nenny, Zinchenko, Bambi, AMN, Odegaard, Vieira and ESR are international footballers (not Vieira), fighting for 3 spots.

I’d like Tielemans to come in, but I can’t see it. It’s more noisy around a new forward.

Hopefully, ESR is seen more as a forward and we snatch Tielemans. AMN and Bambi wouldn’t be bad pick ups for Leicester funnily enough.

A swap deal with AMN and a few quid between would be a sound deal for all involved. As much as I would like Youri here €25mil is still too much for a player with 1 year left.

But it might be the kind of signing that may not look sexy on paper, but can be invaluable if he can play a few different positions and the team is grinding out a result with a hectic fixture schedule and/or giving other players a rest instead of just grinding them down.

Fee seems really reasonable. Sure, a better player sounds great if that is possible, but for the price, this signing seems like a value.

1 Like

Looks weak as shit during the game

Goals aside Madders looked like shit as well. Would you not take him? :eyes:

1 Like

Outplayed by Xhaka, do not want

Get him in the under 23s to supply Marquinos.

Tielemans is a good player. I’d rather others coming in, but he improves our squad no doubt.