You know what really grinds my gears?

Ryan Air.

Spam emailing me saying I can check in but its all a really badly kept secret ploy to make me pay for my seat allocation so I actually can check in.

Fuck off, you’re not having any more of my money you cunts :joy:

8 Likes

I won’t do the online check in, either. I go to the counter and let them do the lot, way less hassle and helps keep someone in a job.

On flying, and the grinding of gears, I was on a Toronto to Edmonton flight yesterday - it’s about four hours - and the cunt behind me was up and down to the washroom every 15 minutes or so. Maybe he has bladder problems, I don’t know. But does he have to drag his 240lb ass out of his seat by grasping the back of my seat and almost pulling it off its moorings every fucking time?

3 Likes

Thing is Ryanair charge about 30 quid for the privilege of doing that.

1 Like

Yikes! Sounds like another reason to avoid them. I’m guessing other low-cost outfits are similar, though. Can’t win, can yer.

Yeah they’re mostly the same although Ryan Air charge for fucking everything it’s really annoying. I’m happy to pay an air fair price that’s more expensive knowing full well I’m not going to get rinsed for taking a shit. One of the best budget airlines I’ve flown with are Norwegian, all the extras a fairly cheap and the service is normally spot on. Oh and Norwegian women are :fire::fire::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

And their coffee is decent.

Norwegian are my favourite low cost outfit too, although looking at flights from London to Copenhagen there is absolutely nothing lowcost about Easyjet or Norwegian anymore haha

I once flew from Bergen to Copenhagen for the grand total of 200NOK return, so brilliant, choose your seat at the airport, bosh! Had some fantastic deals from those guys over the years, if you fly enough they’ll give you free luggage and seat allocation too :joy:

1 Like

off topic, but DJ Khaled really grinds my gears and now I think about it pitbull does as well

2 Likes

Norwegian within Scandinavia is definitely the cheapest flights

1 Like

This is the haircut I’ve had for the last 8 years (minus the beard) lol

I’m in full support of multiple cuts a week. I get mine done 2x weekly if I can and have done for years.

It’s super common for people with these type of cuts to come regularly and it is honestly necessary. I’ve owned 4 different barbershops over the last 4 years, so have a decent amount of empirical evidence on this topic lol

Are you a shit businessman or have you expanded?

5 Likes

A barbershop quintet then.

4 Likes

These 2 things aren’t mutually exclusive lol a shit businessman may be someone who expands at the wrong time

In my situation, I just don’t own shops anymore, I sold up to focus on easier work like the shit those lazy fucking landlords I used to pay rent to do

Cunts who ride their bike on the pavement and think you should be making space for them to pass. Ride on the road or walk on the pavement, these are the only two legitimate options.

10 Likes

Cunts the lot of them

Also the riders that zoom onto zebra crossings at 30mph from the pavement, giving you no chance to see them coming whilst driving. You utter cunts. Had to emergency stop before I hit one. No doubt I would have got done.

2 Likes

Pedestrians who walk in the bike lanes and don’t give two shits about it.

8 Likes

Those electric scooters piss me off too. Especially when you’ve walking on the pavement towards someone approaching you heads on at 30mph

1 Like

No argument from me

Funny how when I’m walking I get the first, but when I’m cycling I get the second.

3 Likes