You know what really grinds my gears?

Or stepping on fucking Lego pieces when taking a leak at 3 am.

2 Likes

once stepped on a shard of broken glass had a piece go about 1 inch deep into my heel. That was bad enough but it took weeks to heal up so i cold barely put any weight on my foot for weeks it was beyond frustrating it is the worst feeling ever.

People in other teams who don’t reply to simple fucking emails.

If I ask you a simple fucking question, and say that I need a yes or a no before I respond to you someone outside of our organisation, just give me a fucking yes or no. Especially when what I’m doing is going to be more beneficial to you and your team than it is me and mine.

I know what your job is, I saw you in the kitchen talking to Karen from accounts about your cunty fucking kids, you aren’t too busy to give me a quick yes or no answer to my email.

I swear interacting with other people is at once what I enjoy and hate most about my job.

6 Likes

I want to like this eternally

1 Like

you are just jelaous he banged Karen and are now venting your frustrations to innocent OA’ers.

1 Like

don’t take your anger out on his kids

5 Likes

They’re probably talking to Karen about some annoying jobsworth that keeps emailing them. And Karen probably agrees.

One day when he’s grown up he’ll realise a real job is about how many coffee breaks you can squeeze into a day and how many meetings you can fit in.

12 Likes

Not quite that jaded yet, I’m one of those people that idealistically thinks that working for a charity makes us somewhat obliged to actually pull our fucking fingers out and get shit done.

I think it’s why I don’t work in the private sector, cos I’d constantly wonder why the fuck I bother and try to maximise the amount of company time I spend on the shitter.

1 Like

@JakeyBoy what you should do is get your new friend @SRCJJ (in real life) to have a chat with this guy, he looks like he could sort him out and get him to reply to your emails

I don’t know why you and LB are assuming it’s a chap, maybe it’s the way I phrased it? It happens to be a woman I’m referring to and I don’t think @SRCJJ is in the business of intimidating women haha

for some reason I remember reading a guys name in your post, just read it back and it doesn’t exist :slight_smile:

He edited it out.

Not unless they lean against the pole on the subway :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I knew you were talking about a women as no guy would give a fuck about Karen banging on about her kids haha

2 Likes

a guy who wanted to bang Karen would do that to lure her in.

1 Like

Karen could be a lesbian? obviously one that found out after having kids

Jakey posts a simple rant and some of you turn it into some sexual thing :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

that was down to @LordBendtner

You pervert!

huh?