You know what really grinds my gears?

when works IT department block access to OA :santi:

Did you not see his photos from Rio.

going off topic but Lewis Capaldis music really grinds my gears, all these new guys that sound pretty much the same, another example I can think of is Tom Walker, really annoying singing voices, I’ve seen some videos of Capaldi on youtube and he seems like a funny guy but I don’t like his music

How can you not like Lewis Capaldi?!

Guy is a legend :joy: his Instagram stories are the best

1 Like

like his as a person from what I’ve seen, completely a normal guy that has a career in music

I wouldn’t listen to his music out of choice but I wouldn’t change it if it came on the radio, or Spotify or music channels.

His banter is absolutely class. Some of his songs are decent tho tbf.

would make a good friend

This new Huawei update I just installed. @Bl1nk look at this fucking bar at the bottom of the screen. My eyes are gonna start bleeding from that shit.

3 Likes

Terrible :facepalm:

Can you not customize it somewhere in settings?

My Sony has done the same :expressionless:

I’ll see if I can sort this with some CSS magic.

I tried a couple of apps but they were laggy as fuck. Not a core Android setting for some reason. They will let me hide it which will have to do for now.

If you can fix it I’ll do something nice for you. Like wish that you get a cool job or something :smiley:

Ooo sorry for being a doughnut :see_no_evil: what am I looking at?

The light grey bar at the bottom with the three buttons (triangle, circle, square) on it

1 Like

Ahhhh. Can’t empathise unfortunately.

Hopefully a like makes your day better.

I don’t think thats anything to do with OA. That’s your screen taskbar you can make it invisible.

Since your phone doesn’t have any buttons on the screen

I’ve had mine invisible for about a year makes your screen look nicer and less cluttered lol

Yea I’ve hidden it for now but would prefer to have it there.

1 Like

Agreed, it’s a system update, didn’t think it had anything to do with OA. Not sure Shammy did either, just saying we don’t like it.

1 Like

Get that on my iPhone when using OA with chrome :man_shrugging:

I hate it too, you can hide it your phone and use gestures to navigate but that’s also a nightmare. I wish I could just turn it black or dark grey in Android settings then it wouldn’t be quite as intrusive.