You know what really grinds my gears?

#Polegate is a fascinating read here for an outsider

2 Likes

I used to grab the pole even if someone was leaning on it.

OK, that sounded rather less sexual in my head…

4 Likes

I know eh? None of this carry-on on the great clockwork orange!

1 Like

haha I only ever use that to go to the west end

1 Like

Being on the tube and young good looking women looking at me a lot and then saying there’s a spare seat over there.!

5 Likes

Didn’t know Jay from the Inbetweeners has joined OA lads

1 Like

I saw it as him saying he was invisible to them tbh. :sweat_smile:

That sounds like the bloke who was pressed up against a real babe on a crowded tube and had a boner. She says, “You scum”. With a big grin on his face he replies, “Yup, three times since Leicester Square”.

6 Likes

“If I happen to feel like I want to take up two seats because I want space, that should be my right, fuck anyone else who might want or need a seat. I’ve chosen to live and work in one of the busiest cities in Europe but I expect personal space on public transport whenever I want it”

Fuck up Alexa, you’re everything that’s wrong with London you selfish, entitled fucking twat.

19 Likes

Yeah because the rest of us wouldn’t like some space, would we?! I actually quite enjoy being a sardine and smelling a sweaty old man’s armpit!

9 Likes

Sorry about I’ll try and stand further away.

4 Likes

I’m also triggered by @Cristo’s picture but then also strangely calmed by the creaseless perfection of his lapel :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Tell me more

1 Like

Yeah I think this was the true intent of the picture all along.

We get it, you’re a suave city fucker now, state banquets and all.

5 Likes

I didn’t go!

A friend of mine from uni went, he’s not even anything special he just dates someone who works at Buckingham Palace :joy:

1 Like

Would ask once politely to move bag, if refused I’d remove it myself. Welcome to London lol.

3 Likes

Still not over this.

“when I do it’s because I want my own space and don’t feel like sitting next to someone”

Well stand up then you cunt.

2 Likes

London breeds unfriendliness, is that fair to say?

4 Likes

I’m getting triggered reading these tube related posts.

I hate the wankers who barge their way on to the tube before people have even gotten off. Absolute cunts.

6 Likes

“Why don’t you just drive if the subway is a hassle” - Every American outside of NYC.