You know what really grinds my gears?

Just push them off the pole that’s what I do. If anybody leans on a pole I want to use or I’m currently using I just give them a firm nudge and they always move.

It’s the most selfish thing people do on the tube. That coupled with people who get onto a packed train with a big rucksack on their stupid back.

2 Likes

Yeah we seen the pictures from Rio.

9 Likes

I think you’re highly unaware of your adonis male privilege.

7 Likes

I missed this. You know what, I absolutely love my Kindle. I had the same view as you but actually, since having mine I’ve been converted.

When on the train, I absolutely love the convenience of not having to use my fingers or the other hand to keep the page open and flick the pages while I’m crammed in the middle of 2 people.

When it comes to cook books etc, it has to be the hardback every time

1 Like

Always a bonus

12 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Hey! It’s a legit benefit

Forgetting to buy chewing gum :frowning_face:

2 Likes

Shout out to the retards who can’t for the life of them adjust their driving to suit the conditions.
Some right fucking weapons about on the motorway yesterday… No lights on, manouvering as as if its bone fucking dry and then and pulling in front of me to reduce my braking distance when there’s about 2 or 3 metres visibility, well done cock rings :+1:

7 Likes

Hate this too. I always have to have gum, especially when training.

I drove from London to Luton last night and the conditions were horrendous. They were still so many cocks driving like it was bone dry pulling the most dangerous manouvers. Had to swerve out the way of one prick who slammed on his brakes at 70mph to avoid a puddle.

Massive whoppers alright. It really is infuriating when you’re trying to keep distance in these sort of conditions and some idiot fly’s right Infront of you. Dangerous fucks.

3 Likes

When you’re in the window seat on the bus and need to get up and the guy next to you just kind of moves aside a little instead of standing up and out of your way.

7 Likes

I was that guy today.

I’m sorry boys :pensive:

5 Likes

I get triggered by this :joy:

2 Likes

I know you do :joy:

No one else was using the pole and I’ve just come off the back of a really long day

4 Likes

Haha to be honest mate when I get on an empty train I lean on the pole too :man_shrugging:t2::man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Is that my line? The Met Line?!

I’m coming for you bro!! :rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::angry:

As long as you then stop leaning on it as soon as someone is in the vicinity so they can hold on if they want to, its cool. If nobody is about I’ll lean on the pole, but I get so triggered by cunts who did it when I want to hold on.

I really hate it when they lean on your hand when it’s held onto the pole.

Very touchy subject haha!

2 Likes

That’s much too much. That I could not stand for.

1 Like

District line!

And yeah I’ll never lean on someone’s hand, I’m not a fucking animal haha

I’m not a total dick on the tube but sometimes I am because other people are

1 Like