You know what really grinds my gears?

I challenge you to find a bigger gathering of wankers and bellends than at an AJ fight.

1 Like

A spurs home match

4 Likes

I offered the challenge and someone beat it. Fair

4 Likes

Croatia.

There filming Made in Chelsea there now apparently. So like Chelsea but not then.

Kin shit show…

1 Like

This Shit…

I’m not by any means left wing but this is truly awful.

When you visit your ol’mum and she has telly blasting out and an advert comes on for Vaginal dryness with Jenny Eclair , wtf that all about ?
You can hear the ol’dears false teeth drop from a few feet away .
Why do we need adverts for ‘Mary creams ‘ ?
Do we get a helmet lube adverts ? Do we hell .

Well? Make one and submit it to a dunkie company. :slight_smile:

A 4 week trial with a couple of Daily Mail readers on the jury your on is torture.

2 Likes

Wtf ! Would never happen i the Kingdom of Denmark. We have regulations for that. Hope ur mum is good and healthy.

Good luck with that :laughing:

The knobs on motorways that sit on your ass at any time of day even though you’re cruising at 80mph but because they’re tanking along at lightning speed everyone else has to.Always seems to be some cock ring in some sort of diesel Audi or BMW. Even worse at night when there’s hardly any traffic on the road but they have to sit on your ass with their super white headlights that have the power of a million fucking candles, thus leaving me blinded and unable to focus on what in front of me.

4 Likes

I’ve had this recently too on the M1. Cruising through in the middle lane at 80mph and some nobber is flashing me to get out of their way. I won’t be out-stubborned however :sunglasses: just let them get even more roles and eventually they do what they’re meant to do anyway and overtake on the fast lane. Cunts.

If you were in the middle lane, but the inside lane was empty, then you were in the wrong……….

1 Like

Agreed, outer two lanes are for nothing but overtaking. See previous rant further up.

2 Likes

Please tell me they weren’t doing this in the left lane.

Why not just pass you lol

I’ve noticed the Audi’s have been getting worse and worse re this. And other wanky things

1 Like

Yeah this is really fucking annoying. Both inside lanes are rammed, there is a line of cars blocking me from going any faster but you’ll still get that stupid fucking cunt flashing you from behind.

What do you want me to do in this situation?

There you go mate, go ahead of me now…wankstain

In this situation I tend to wash my windscreen repeatedly. Watching the bellend behind having to keep turning on his wipers makes me happy for some reason. Small victories.

3 Likes

Looool that’s a shout.

Tbh there’s no point playing games with them, they are cunts and too shit as drivers to be safe and may cause an accident.

Let them do that the hell away from you. Just continues cruising, swear a little, turn the music up and relax and get on with the drive.

I normally do the wipers, sometimes if I’m feeling extra cunty I’ll put my rear fog lights on too :joy:

Absolutely they have, I’m on the road a lot for work, during the nights when it’s quieter I just sit in the furthest left lane and whack cruise control on which is nice until the pleb in said Audi/BMW does the same but only 10-15 feet behind.

1 Like

What about drivers who drive too slowly on national speed limited roads? Amazes me how often you come onto a road where the speed limit is 60mph, and many are barely doing 40mph (Sometimes even less!). I mean there’s being cautious, and there’s just being annoyingly slow.

4 Likes