You know what really grinds my gears?

Not with you on the socks, but this is what I’m like lol

3 Likes

Class

Listening to music on my phone through wireless headphones and reading twitter

Scrolling through twitter and a song comes on that I like so turn it up, but the phone turns up the volume on an advert on twitter instead of the song!
Its so frustrating! Have to stop twitter, go into the music app and unpause it again!

There must be a setting for it somewhere but fucked if i know where

On-call engineers being clueless on whatever they support and the process.
God forbid something bad happens.

Agreed

1 Like

Not reading the forum for the best part of 3 days and spending my Monday night trying to catch up.

You could just not? :sweat_smile:

True. But in the unlikely event I may have missed some interesting discussion :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

What have you been busy doing for three days anyway that meant you had to abandon the forum?

Saturday arvo I was at the footy and then it just turned into a night of mayhem.

Sunday I was recovery mission and just didn’t have the brain power to focus on reading the forum.

Today was work.

But now I’m BACK.

You need to sort out your priorities :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

You could just follow GC on Twitter and make it quicker.

2 Likes

The gunners subreddit does that better.

Seeing people and various services getting our formation wrong.
No, it’s not 4-2-3-1, it’s not 4-4-2, it’s 4-3-3, capeesh?

Ian Wright.
I was flicking through Netflix and came across a programme about Cuba and the old sugar trains that run there. So I go in seeing as I love Cuba and Ian Wright doing something I didn’t think he was interested in.
What I got wasn’t an ex Arsenal legend meeting the locals but some kind of stereotypical English holidaymaker the first time out of the country wearing shorts and a trilby strutting about doing the lambeth walk
The guy was definitely on the Cuba Libres, had to remove from watching after 10 minutes.

1 Like

Worrying opening to a post that. Good recovery though.

4 Likes

Flirted with a ban imo. :wenger2:

When you work hybrid and the computers need updated you need to do it twice now lol. The one in your house then the one in the office :joy: fucking annoying. I knew yesterday when I updated my house one that I’d need to do the same in the office today :joy::joy:

What kind of weirdo updates their computer? I’ve been clicking “remind me again tomorrow” for 8 years straight.

7 Likes

They made us go to one machine. So when I’m in I have to bring the laptop with me and hook it to a docking station :santi:

3 Likes