You know what really grinds my gears?

I’m learning today that people actually pay for music.

1 Like

I’ve already pledged my loyalty to Amazon in the upcoming Corporation Wars. I will kill for my right to have shit delivered to my door at no extra cost.

3 Likes

I’d imagine a film clip thread would be quite popular on here.

1 Like

Man it sounds like you need an mp3 player, or old man wireless radio.

Amazon are ultimately doomed. When Bezos falls so too will Amazon. No one even knows who the head of google is. And whoever you think it is that’s just what they want you to think!!!

No way man just wait until PLTR teach them how to optimize and weaponize their drone delivery system they’ll rain down fire from the skies on all the other Corps.

Am I right @Cristo

2 Likes

I need somewhere where I can listen to mixtapes that the corporate culture-vultures at Google may not have heard of yet.

2 Likes

When we all voluntarily get our brain chip implants, this sort of anti-corporatism will be impossible. :sunglasses:

Absolutely, in fact, Palantir already live in our heads

1 Like

8 Likes

The kids on this forum don’t know what that is :joy:

2 Likes

Not complete without the elastic bands needed to keep the cassette enclosed after you dropped it that first time.

4 Likes

I switched from Spotify to YouTube and I don’t find a big difference and YouTube with ads was getting borderline unusable for me. I still use free Spotify for podcasts too.

1 Like

Also missing the cushioned earphones that glitched if you didn’t stay absolutely still.

2 Likes

Ive still got my walkman to this day and still use it !? Records and tapes are my guilty pleasures :rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Always keep a spare pencil so you can wind the tape back in after you pull it out because it tangled. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Rechargeable batteries entered ones life on purchasing one of these.

3 Likes

I’m gonna steal this idea. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

So someone setup a GoFundMe to raise money for the family of Richard Okorogheye. Absolutely no problem with it. Will I give money to the cause? I won’t but I have no issues with the page being set up.

Social media comments section is filled with people making comments like “why do they need money” “this isn’t necessary” and so on.

Look, if you dont support a cause just get on with your day I don’t understand why people take it upon themselves to be so miserable and outraged all the time. There was a student nurse who was ineligible for student finance and an appeal was made to help raise the money for her tuition fees. The comments section was filled with miserable people saying “get a job and save for it like everybody else”. Well, actually dick head - most people don’t save for their tuition fees they are funded by student finance. And what 20 year old is going to be able to get a job, study to be a nurse and save £30k in the process? If you don’t want to give any money just get on with your day and skip past it.

15 Likes