You know what really grinds my gears?

Dropping the phone into the toilet bowl :xhaka:

1 Like

Flytipping cunts. The area I live in is already shit enough without people dumping their shit on my road.

10 Likes

Yeah this has got worse with manic queues at my local refuse tip.
Another issue that needs looking at in this environment.

4 Likes

Yeah fucking bins coming sometimes every two weeks on top of all the fly tip crap is starting to fuck me off as well.

3 Likes

Coverage of the American Presidential inauguration on our television and media. Way over the fucking top and of very little relevance here.

11 Likes

I’m sure I wasn’t the only displeased person when they told us yesterday that there’d be no episode of The Chase today because they were covering the inauguration instead. At least confine it to the news channels if you must give us wall to wall coverage.

9 Likes

Get ready for 4 years of OTT domestic and international media fawning over “Uncle Joe” and “Momala”.

Coverage already makes me sick

7 Likes

From the age of about 3 or 4 I always really wanted one of those BRIO magnet wooden train sets. Whenever we went shopping at Brent cross my mum would dump me in John Lewis playing with the one they had there (which as I think about it is fucking mental anyway) but she’d never get me one despite my love being clear.

Opening up our belated Christmas presents today and she’s bought one for the fucking kid. He doesn’t even know what it means and he’s just had it handed to him on a plate.

Well I know how much you really liked them when you were little. Alright :xhaka:

19 Likes

The Chase is brilliant
As for pointless on bbc … what’s all that shyte about ?

My old boss at Morrison’s. Glad I am working as a support working now. Retail sucks lol

1 Like

Life is expected that you leave school, leave the family home and meet a partner, a wife or a man but what they don’t tell you is about that alarming rate that nasal hair grows at !
You go through life , married, mortgage in place , an offspring on the way then wallop…tusks appear from each nasal capacity and then over night , low and behold the tusks have appeared from each ear hole !!!
What is going on!
You leave school , women tits and fanny and then low and behold every other bodily opening becomes a woolly mammoth !
What makes matters worse you yank the hairs out and you loose follicles from the scalp !
What’s going on here !

2 Likes

I really dislike when people use the term “third world country”, I prefer developing nation

3 Likes

That’s fair. I have been guilty of doing that myself and should check myself.

In truth it’s an antiquated term to describe cold war allegiances isn’t it? Countries that weren’t in the Western or Soviet blocs of influence.

3 Likes

Yeah, I said the same on here not long ago, it’s no longer a pertinent term because it’s inextricably linked to the now defunct Cold War model of geopolitics

Edit,

1 Like

Many find “devloping countries” to be offensive too.

Or maybe that’s just leftists?

Third world, former colonies, the global south – in the majority of the cases it’s the same countries they’re talking about.

People who shamelessly get mad at you for not doing their job for them. I just had a waste of flesh get pissed at me because I don’t have remote connection info for a client. I have zero reason to gather that information, it’s a security risk. Not to mention, I do the design work before the servers are built. So when I’m working with the client the IP addresses don’t even exist yet. What a cunt.

12 Likes

Generally a good rant worthy of the thread, but this was my personal highlight :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Waste of flesh and waste of air are part of my everyday lexicon. Sometimes I use the acronym WoF.

1 Like

Only Fools and Horses
Sorry , I just don’t get it , one or two possible funny episodes but … nah
It’s a tacky version of the great Minder .

Blasphemy… To the stocks haha

2 Likes