You know what really grinds my gears?

How about clicking into a thread as there has been a new post and seeing

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

1 Like

Jamie Oliver
What a complete prick

The knob in work who wears that santa hat, or the female who puts baubles on their ears.

1 Like

Proper cunts.

1 Like

What about those people that put the reindeer antlers and red nose on their car. Pretty sure I complained about this last year too.

1 Like

Doesn’t bother me for some reason. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

did he put pineapple on pizza?

Ah now
There used to be the old favourite at buffets cheese and pineapple on sticks so is pineapple on pizza a stage further?
It still doesn’t help the fact that Jamie Oliver is a prick

3 Likes

“Stay safe”

One of the most overused phrases of the year. And it’s so bloody annoying. It’s like people have an obligation to sign off all messages/emails with it.

What’s even the point of saying it?! Do they think if they don’t say “stay safe” we’re going to bake our heads or go for a rave at the local care home?! We were capable of risk assessment pre COVID and we’re still capable now.

A woman I work with has “Stay safe and don’t forget to wash your hands” as her email signature. She can most definitely get in the bin.

And breathe.

6 Likes

Mind yourself.

5 Likes

I hate when I drive to someone’s house and leave and they say something like drive safe and then let me know you get home alright.

I drive this car every day and it’s only on the 1 in 200 days that I happen to drive to your house that you give a shit whether I live or die.

9 Likes

I don’t think it would be an overreaction to say I hope she gets Covid and dies.

7 Likes

I think it’s nice tbh.

Gives us, as a population, a sense of community. Someone, who I don’t even know, is wishing me well by telling me to stay safe.

It’s lovely.

2 Likes

Wow that’s pretty aggressive Craig

5 Likes

It’s okay when I get a ‘stay safe’. It’s become a current courtesy, much like ‘take care’ is in normal times. It’s okay, too, if someone doesn’t say it. At least they’re not saying ‘die, you cunt’. That wouldn’t be sincere in most cases, either.

3 Likes

Not like the 80s when saying ‘SAFE’ was a greeting, an answer to many a question and a statement all rolled into one :heart::facepunch:t5: ‘Nah Mean’ :rofl:

4 Likes

You’re forgetting it being a compliment ‘he’s safe’

2 Likes

Haha saying “safe” is still a greeting also a good bye brother Mo.

5 Likes

Living 450 meters from the beach and people using your street as a parking facility making it all congested most days in the summer months.

1 Like

Ah wish I lived 450 metres from the beach

1 Like