You know what really grinds my gears?

Yeah it does have it’s great points also, no debating that.

I should have specified that I wish I lived 450 metres from an Australian beach. Not Southend. No offence @JakeyBoy and @InvincibleDB10 :smile:

13 Likes

I’m 800 miles from the nearest beach.

1 Like

You can turn your nose up but the coast here is beautiful. If you’re lucky and it’s a clear day you can see industrial Kent across the estuary.

What about the smell of pish do you get that coming over aswell?

Shit download speeds. We live in the middle of nowhere so it’s intermittent at best but we pay for 30mbps through TalkTalk and they “guarantee” minimum 10mbps.

I’ve turned my WiFi off on every device except my Xbox to download a 30gb game. I started downloading it at 10pm last night. It has so far done 26gb of that in 19 hours… meaning about 3mbps. It’s a fucking piss take. I’m using data to type this on mobile…

3 Likes

Same here…my internet and phone has been down since Friday afternoon…Mobile data keeping me going here also…BT told me they were sending an “expert” out today, still not seen anyone. Phone them up, they say the problem has been resolved, and when I tell them I still have no phone or internet, they are now telling me an engineer will be out on the 29th…Feckin joke…
Feel like I’m in a third world country, not 15 miles from the centre of London, ffs…

2 Likes

Were held to ransom cos most of the fucking cabling is BT’s responsibility round here. Absolute joke of a country Likr you say. Not that we should be surprised but Christ.

Just realised I did my maths way wrong it’s actually 400-450kbps!!!

2 Likes

I did think that but I absolutely was not going to engage my brain to confirm :grin:

2 Likes

Mates of mine talking about having “escaped” London for Christmas.

This isn’t the eighties and you haven’t hollowed out the backseat of a Lada in order to be smuggled past Checkpoint Charlie, thus escaping the tyranny of East Germany and reaching the safety and prosperity of free West Germany. All you’ve done is get in a car entirely unopposed and drive to the countryside, there’s no Stasi trying to quash your brave escape mate.

7 Likes

If they’ve left wives or partners it’s commendable.

1 Like

Losing the end of the sellotape. That shits annoying

6 Likes

HBO’s stupid deal with sky.

I want to give you my money to watch your shows easy peasy.

Why do you make it hard with this geo blocked nonsense.

Youre practically asking me to pirate your shows (which is what I do so fuck you.) But it doesn’t have to be this way.

3 Likes

Doing the laundry and somehow everytime I can’t find a matching sock!

5 Likes

how much the price keeps going up of the pokemon base set booster packs, used to buy them every so often when I restarted collecting the originals to put in a folder, they are just way expensive now, still was expensive back when I last got one but nowhere near as much

1 Like

Yeah, its crazy how much Youtubers and streamers are paying for cards right now, your collection is probably worth fucking loads bud ;D

it’s missing the charizard

We don’t need review of the year television today ffs.

3 Likes

Bruce ‘fucking’ Springsteen
What is all the fuss about him ?
They’ve played him on PlanetRock today and I can’t understand some people’s fascination with him .
Miserable denim wearing twat

4 Likes

The Boss is great!

4 Likes