You know what really grinds my gears?

They look good! I haven’t been burned like that when ordering trainers online yet.

Since moving out to the country, I haven’t really worn any of my ‘nice’ trainers and reverted to wearing my running ones most of the time now. I have the Pegasus Trail 36’s and they’re dreamy comfy. I’ve seen Nike have released a new Peg Trail 2 which I now want but am wary given what’s happened to you!

2 Likes

People zig zagging their overfull shopping trolleys between cars in the parking lot. JFC!

most likely because they are hard to control

More likely that they are idiots who can’t be bothered to walk around the other car’s. Had to arbitrate between two guys today. One of them scraped up the entire front door with his trolley. Wasn’t the first time I’ve seen this either.

“Jurgen Klopp: Germany’s Greatest Export”

Your whole channel can get in the fucking bin, Channel 4.

Besides anything else, he’s clearly inferior to Kraftwerk and the VW Beetle.

7 Likes

You forgot Kinder Eggs and Kinder Buenos

1 Like

porsche also

Per Mertesacker too.

Hans-Jürgen Stefan Schwarz. :+1:

1 Like

He’s not as great as Hans Gruber either

2 Likes

Paul Merson… He’s just a fucking dickhead pundit. He really frustrates me as I loved him as a player :broken_heart:

1 Like

Corporate lingo–fucking can’t stand the ass sucking language used in corporate environments. Words and phrases like optimize, vertical, go-to-market…and a new one I’ve heard for the first time today…angel-investor :xhaka: :facepalm:

Not forgetting low hanging fruit, I fucking hate that one :nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Thought-leader :face_vomiting:

Hey, my whole profession is based around that word.

My sincere apologies to the optimization thought-leader community.

1 Like

I’m generally in favour of the police, but fucking hell how’s this for a real bozo cop story? The Moncton RCMP.

My daughter’s car was nicked from her driveway. The following morning she gets a call from the cops saying the car’s been found about two miles away and there’s some bumper damage. The cop then proceeds to my daughter’s place to pick her up to go to the car. So in 10 minutes they arrive back at the location, and the fucking car’s not there.

I’m not a cop so I don’t know their procedures, etc., but for fuck’s sake why wouldn’t the cop stayed with the car and radioed in for someone to pick up my daughter? Or at least stay with the car and call the tow company to get it to the pound. Fucking brilliant.

So two days later the car is found three hours away in Fredericton, now with a busted back window in addition to the banged up bumpers.

My daughter doesn’t have the car back yet so we don’t know what other damage it has.

I don’t know what the requirements are to become an RCMP officer, but I don’t think intelligence is among them.

3 Likes

It’s like when my bike was stolen. I found it in the town centre a day later, with someone else’s chain lock attached to a bicycle parking rack. I had a D-lock with me so I put that on it, went home and borrowed a bolt cutter from my neighbour.

Why can’t the police carry a simple wheel claw/clamp and just throw that on? Apparently the car thieves weren’t finished with the joyride.

2 Likes

But even that would take the aforementioned intelligence which we already know is not there.

1 Like