You know what really grinds my gears?

Another perk of wfh right now. The Central Line at this time of year has the potential to make me very aggy. Definitely don’t miss sweating my arsecheeks off while my face is in someone’s armpit at all!

2 Likes

I didn’t get my tickets checked today on 2 different trains so I could definitely have got away with it.

I don’t think they’re checking anyone to be honest.

Nil Desperandum, Will.
https://www.eastwestrail.org.uk/

1 Like

It’s like actresses who complain they don’t get as much acting work now because they’re older and not as good looking as younger actresses, while conveniently forgetting that the reason they used to get so much work was because they were younger and good looking.

3 Likes

why does the tesco delivery guy feel the need to know my whole life story, felt like a job interview when I was grabbing my food

leave me alone and just say hello, how are you and goodbye

3 Likes

The limited edition Nikes arrived and they were the wrong size. Checked my order email, I ordered it correctly. The packing slip had the correct size. Someone just put the wrong shoes in the box. Of course my size is now sold out. :torreira:

The company initially offered me a 15% voucher and to keep the shoes…that don’t fit.

4 Likes

That sucks! What type of trainer did you go for and are they for running?

You should make something up. Tell him you’ve just been released from prison for killing your Asda delivery driver.

7 Likes

Not long ago I ordered a piece of furniture for my flat. It never arrived on the date it was supposed to arrive and I called the company, absolutely livid because I spent nearly the entire day waiting.

The woman on the phone said to me that as a gesture of good will she’ll rearrange the delivery date free of charge. I said to her, excuse me? A gesture of good will for delivering something that I’ve already paid for WHICH YOUR COMPANY DID NOT DELIVER???

She said yeah. I just said, I think I’d rather have my money back so let’s just process the refund instead.

I feel your pain!!

7 Likes

I ordered two chairs from a website last month and twice they said they attempted delivery when they never bothered even coming to the door lol. Perks of home working :wink:

Sent a ranty email to them about the shite courier they use as it wasn’t they’re fault tbh they done their part it was TNT being cunts and they refunded me the money. I then went and ordered a chair from IKEA and it came no bother from the good guys at DPD. Never had a problem from DPD ever. I think they are the best courier service after Royal Mail.

5 Likes

Damn, that’s bad customer service. I’d be having words if one of my team members dropped this line on a customer haha

Like from @Stroller secured!

4 Likes

Yeah first sign of being institutionalised.

2 Likes

I always get a relief when I see one of these two doing it.

Clearly red is colour of trust !

I probably don’t order enough off the internet for this to be a real concern for me tbh.

I ordered alot of furniture last night, that’s due in 2 months.
… considering the timing of your post I know I’m going to get fucked over now… hahahahah

this is @Calum waiting for DPD

1 Like

and the reason was for asking too many questions

Or, do what a friend of mine frae Glasgow always did. Look him fondly in the eye while playing pocket hockey. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nike Killshot SP. Strictly fashion, not for running. It was such a dagger to open the box and realize they were too big. :facepalm: