You know what really grinds my gears?

Really? My bus just waves them on lol. I had a guy get on my bus with bog roll wrapped round his face the other day haha

1 Like

yeah I had two bags of shopping, and he wouldn’t let me on

had to pay for a taxi, and that guy didn’t give a fuck

1 Like

Have you bought some masks to wear for next time you want to use public transport?

People who use a spoon to stir their coffee and then use that same wet spoon to help themselves into the coffee jar/sugar. Arghh.

2 Likes

What really annoys me is when you are talking to some one and you ask them a simple question like ‘ are you having a holiday’ and they reply ‘who me ?’
I can never understand that answer ‘who me’
Well … yes you … !

1 Like

Politicians who roll their sleeves up when they are visiting members of the public at work, knowing the press are watching them.

3 Likes

Trying to remove sugar completely from my diet, and now my coffee tastes like shite.

3 Likes

My mum got me off it years ago. She stopped putting it in and I was to lazy to get up and put it in.
Lazy early 20s are great years.

1 Like

I’m thinking about getting rid of the milk too, while I’m at it.

2 Likes

I’ve got myself into a routine of a cafetiere in the morning with 2 coffees in, have the first one with a bit of oat milk and then the second on its own a bit later in the morning.

I can’t do tea without sugar and definitely without milk but coffee has enough flavour to serve you well once you get used to it.

1 Like

Burgers and coffee being taken to social etiquette distancing since lock down with @Craigie in the last two days.

1 Like

Do it and stick with it for a month and you won’t go back.

what’s the benefit of no milk then, what difference do you feel? i love to start my mornign with cereal and porridge… and do drink a lot of tea

I did this a few years back. I figured that if it’s not nice enough to drink without sugar then I had no good reason to drink it.

2 Likes

All you are doing with milk and sugar is masking the taste of the coffee, it takes a while but honestly you’ll start to appreciate the different styles of coffee drunk pure black as they are meant to be.

It opens up a whole new world, trying different blends and beans and enjoying a coffee the way it’s meant to be enjoyed. Not to mention it’s healthier.

4 Likes

I don’t think there really is a benefit at all mate. Apart from the fact if you drink a few cups a day then over time it can add up to a few calories (not that I’d worry about calories unless you’re drinking over 10 cups a day).

@Castiel’s response is right on.

Honestly, at this rate I might just give it up altogether. I’d rather drink water than this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There is the chance you never develop a taste for it but I’d try it for a week or two and see how you feel. Just drinking water would probably give you more energy over all though.

If you’re really intrigued and want to go big - the world’s most expensive coffee is from a bean that’s been eaten, digested and then passed through by a civet cat. Crazy right.

I hate sugar. I’ve never had it in my coffee. Just milk is perfect.