You know what really grinds my gears?

It’s called Gallows humour

Sorry to hear that Ash :pensive:

2 Likes

I know how tough it is seeing your beloved pet age before your eyes and rapidly decline.

Sorry to hear that mate, he’s very lucky to have you pulling for him.

1 Like

Mate, I can send you some MSM and Glucosamine powder. You can mix it in with his food easily by adding a bit of hot water. You can also give him/her fish skin.

He’s probably in better shape than me tbh, I’ve done my achilles in

1 Like

I’m doing all I can for him .
I’ve made some Golden Paste which is meant to help .
Thank you for your kind words

1 Like

Thank you fella
I’ve made some golden paste for him .
I’ll put the recipe on here for others to try .
I might well need it .

People writing Father’s Day messages on Facebook for their father who isn’t on Facebook.

If you have a good picture or story, I can just about get on board with it. But if you are literally just writing “happy Father’s Day to my dad, the best dad in the world” then fuck out.

Edit: actually, even if the dad is on Facebook, nobody else cares, just go see him or give him a call.

12 Likes

If it isn’t on social media, did it even happen though?

8 Likes

Facebook is the opiate of the masses

1 Like

fruit flies
Why are they on this planet ?
What purpose do they serve ?

3 Likes

Liverpool fans can celebrate a win in crowds, people can protest about statues etc , people can work and go on transport

I still can’t take my son to a small local park…fuck sake man. I hate councils/government whoever is being a dickhead

1 Like

One of my very biggest pet peeves is people who dont clean up for themselves after enjoying public spaces. So fucking selfish, they don’t stop for a second to ask how they’d feel if they turned up to enjoy a space and found it in the kind of state that they’d go on to leave it in.

Bunch of little cunts.

17 Likes

Humans are a disease

Corona ftw

4 Likes

Need these signs everywhere

15 Likes

Got a train for the first time since the lockdown.
Family four masks off talking in sectioned off seats.
Two girls on the train with no masks. One started sneezing and the other thought this hysterical.
Nobody came through the carriages to check on people with or without masks. Pointless.

No mask, no boarding. Strict enforcement.

That’s how it was when I flew last week

I’m guessing the bus drivers etc have been instructed not to enforce it as it would mean them breaking their own protective bubble.

It’s really annoying isn’t it. Every day I go to work some twat will always sit near me with no mask or just take it off.

1 Like

I was refused entry to a bus yesterday because I didn’t have a mask. There was literally no one on the bus other than the driver.

“It’s the law!” I was told.

Imagine your car breaking down or you split up with a partner after a fight and have no way home and you’re not allowed to get on trains or buses because you don’t have a mask.

Is it actually Law?