Wolves vs Arsenal (PL)

I’m obviously gonna watch it on iPlayer after the match haha. Was just continuing with the tbf athon

1 Like

Not even if you cover it with a bet. :thinking:

1 Like

Spurs are shit but the Kane Son duo is always gonna be good enough to keep them in contention regardless how bad other parts of their team is.

We have a more rounded first 11 IMO but it’s really lacking in reliable match winners and our squad options might be worse.

1 Like

Oh god this is the calm before the storm isn’t it

1 Like

No, that doesn’t mean I then enjoy watching us lose. I don’t understand what people find difficult about this lol. The bet is a silver lining in case we lose, to slightly mitigate the sadness. The bet doesn’t override my desire to see Arsenal win. Come on.

2 Likes

Considering I haven’t watched the apprentice in about 12 years and it hasn’t been a business program for about that long, I definitely prefer watching the Arsenal haha

1 Like

Oh yeah

Blue kit tonight

Closest a MD poll has ever been

3 Likes

That is outrageously close. Love it.

I’m going for a low scoring draw, 1-1 with Saka to score.

Went for a draw. Head says draw, heart says win. I just think they’ll be a little short of match sharpness despite all the training sessions.

logs into SkyBet to place bet on 1-1

Not to jinx you, but you are often bang on with your preds

1 Like

Don’t do it. :grinning:

1 Like

Interesting to see how our lineup would be, considered we are short of players…

Is Tomiyasu fit?

Arteta said he’s been training. Will probably be a late call whether to risk him.

1 Like

After a three century wait for Arsenal to be on again, we’ll inevitably lose in the most boring way possible which causes testicular and/or vaginal haemorrhaging to Arsenal fans across the world. Cannae fockin wait

7 Likes

You might want to go a doctor, mate.

More chance of arsenal winning every game till
may than sol getting a doctors appointment

1 Like

Considering this injury was a result of him getting rushed to play v Liverpool, I think we won’t make the same mistake again.