Wolves vs Arsenal (PL)

Whatever the outcome, I’m just looking forward to seeing us play again for the first time in like 6 weeks

5 Likes

This is one of the two times we play this month.
Man’s starving. :sob:

3 Likes

Yeah man, I’m often pessimistic, and definitely am today, but am really pumped regardless.

Tbf, we’ve definitely got it in us to win this, and today may well be one of those times I’m pleasantly surprised by a performance away from home.

3 Likes

I’ll give it 30mins until the dead football on display drives us all up the wall again. :joy:

Everyone’s back and fit, loads of rest, loads of training etc.

Really no excuse not to come out and absolutely go for it

7 Likes

Come onnnnnn

Waited years for a game, don’t fuck it up

Xhaka reading @Cristo’s post.

Are we match fit though?
Wasn’t there a rumour we would plan some friendlies or something? Really hope we don’t start slow like we usually do after long breaks…

We played and beat West Brom behind closed doors but I think that was the only game

Only dreams now

Just clocked, Partey-Xhaka pivot making a comeback. :eyes:

1 Like

Dreams do come true.

Let’s be honest, it’s hands down-and somewhat unfortunately- our best pivot by a country mile. We tried playing all of January with no midfield and it wasn’t a great time

1 Like

Nice cover

3 Likes

Yep. Partey is at his best when he has the freedom to go forward and Xhaka allows him to do that more than any other midfielder we have. And of course, when Partey is performing it has a massive effect on the whole team.
Lokonga is way too raw still, and we really never looked very good with Ode as a CM (it looks nice on paper though).

1 Like

R* gonna sue

1 Like

You can look at it the opposite way. Weeks without a game, we’ll be a yard or a second slow with the decision making.

I’ve got a feeling it’s going to be a shitbag game. I can picture the horse shoe passing and wanting to throw my TV out the window

1 Like

Tomiyasu misses out

Cedric…

ffs no Tomi