Wolves vs Arsenal (PL)

Wolves vs Arsenal

Thursday Feb 10 - 19:45
Molineux
Premier League

Back from our long break. Hopefully back to winning ways. Difficult trip to Wolves, who are right behind us and will be hard to break down.

Last season’s highlights. A 2-1 defeat in which David Luiz was ridiculously sent-off.

Result

• Wolves win
  • Draw
  • Arsenal win

0 voters

Wolves are really good under Lange.

We aren’t. Think this is a 2-1 loss

Bit harsh considering we’ve never played under him

3 Likes

Fucks sake, still another 5 days away

3 Likes

We’re usually especially bad after a break. The players will still be dreaming about their easy time in Dubai. Wolves away is a tough fixture for them and they’d need to be fully on it to get a win.

2 Likes

Wolves 1-0

We need to start scoring and we need points.
Our next four games are:

A Wolves
H Brentford
H Wolves
A Watford

We’re coming back from a break in Dubai and we’ve got no big injury problems.
There are no other distractions because we’ve been knocked out of all the cup competitions and there are no European games, so anything less than ten points is unacceptable.

4 Likes

It really depends who is available on return but I’d hope it’s as close to a full squad as possible

2 Likes

Wolves 0-12 Arsenal

Martinelli quadruple hat trick.

7 Likes

The only question for me is who will win more money from our defeat, me or @Midfield_Maestro?

Historically, you’d have to go with MM, but I’ve got a brand new, steely determination to not be outdone any more.

7 Likes

What’s wrong with you? Hate not having your weekends ruined? Haven’t the last 2 weeks been easy on the head and heart?

What you should be saying is “Yikes, just another 5 days to go”

7 Likes

Last game I watched was the Liverpool game on 20th January :joy:

Looking forward to watching us lose again

642hes

13 Likes

Brilliant :grin:

I’ve done well this season, especially betting on the opposition after we take the lead.
It’s like printing money. :grinning:

Although it’s going to take a lot to beat the bet I made, when we were 4-0 up against Newcastle.
I had two bets, £1 on Newcastle to win at 500/1 and £2 on the draw which was 200/1.
They came back to draw and I won £200.
The same season I won around £120 on a £5 bet ,when spurs beat us, after we threw away the lead.

3 Likes

Ugly 1-1, we won’t feel much better coming out of the game.

1 Like

Sorry I can’t get behind ever making monetary gain out of bad results for our team.

5 Likes

Why’s that?

I personally feel like if you’re going to be so brazen as to profiteer of Arsenal misery you should at least be brave bois and post up the slips before the game or during so we can lol @ you should the unlikely event happen and Arsenal come through

7 Likes

Nah

1 Like