Wolves vs Arsenal (PL)

Got some ideal results. Got to make it count tomorrow.

1 Like

Last two nights have been brilliant, will ease the pain nicely when we fuck up tomorrow

4 Likes

A wolves win brings them into the mix. Tomorrow isnt as definitive now. Hopefully it takes some pressure off for a good showing.

1 Like

Come on Arsenal! Due a win against this lot of vermin

1 Like

Lolā€¦ yeah we have a great track record of making it count when results go our way :joy:.

1 Like

Should go for the win but wouldnā€™t be mad if we got a draw here.

ok i am gonna have to change my view to a loss now. Manu have faltered, spuds have lost so now is our turn to take advantageā€¦and we all know what happens when we can take advantage of a situation :bellerin:

2 Likes

Probably a good result for me Iā€™m going to miss this one due to work, will be a frustrating time watching us fail to take advantage of the results in the last couple of days.

Iā€™ll say this, if we do win at Wolves Iā€™ll have a lot more belief 4th Is possible as Iā€™m fully expecting us to shit the bed.

Deliver for us big :brain:

6 Likes

Our away form, our struggle for goals, their defensive record. It worries me.

We need something special tonight, like the Leicester away game. At them right from the start, get an early goal.

6 Likes

This is the most difficult of our next five games so a draw here and a decent performance, would be acceptable.
But after this we have:

Brentford
Wolves
Watford
Leicester

Theyā€™re all at home except for Watford.
Weā€™ve got no FA Cup or European games and weā€™ve got no injuries, which means Arteta has no excuse not to get maximum points.

Fucking annoying we always play on a Thursday and clash with the apprentice ffs.

This is the third time we have played on a Thursday in 2022 !!

1 Like

And we arenā€™t even in the Europa League this season!!

2 Likes

Itā€™s class that weā€™re playing on a Thursday if it means decreased viewership for that utter bellend Alan Sugar

Its more entertaining than watching arsenal tbf

tbf it isnā€™t

tbf it is

Enjoy watching it tonight then, cos I wonā€™t be enjoying watching us lose.

What a scintillating conversation

8 Likes

What do you think man, is The Apprentice more entertaining than Arsenal?