Wojciech Szczesny

I think they can when you’re signing 16 year olds. We know Szczesny didn’t have any good keepers to learn from during his Arsenal career, probably wasn’t learning much from Wenger so if he’s not getting much from our goalkeeping coach either I’m not sure what he’s meant to do.

Lol our goalkeeper coach literally said to him

Whichever way you dive, Hazard will shoot the opposite way".

Wenger had this club an absolute shambles. Honestly what the fuck. No wonder all our goalkeepers got better once we sold them

3 Likes

Honestly never lost a moments sleep off any of the keepers with let go after Jens. Everyone of them was just ordinary and nothing special. Where a bit crap at recruiting them.

1 Like

More likely developing them

Everyone read this. He gives his opinion on his old arsenal team mates. RvP one is :eyes: Gervinho one is savage :joy:

12 Likes

Saw it on reddit. The lad has no filter :arteta:

3 Likes

Some funny shit in there, proper likeable bastard

So savage on Bellerin lol!

Knew you would have loved that :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

:kroenke:

1 Like

Haha nice interview.

What the hell are chest oils?

1 Like

Take chest hair away and leaving it smooth a.f. haha?

Wish he was here.
Probably the last character in Emirates era, which was atypical of late 90s, early 00s

1 Like

That’s fecking incredible. Need him to do this with the rest of our squad. Turn Arsenal into a reality TV show.

Haha have you seen what he has said about Ramsey seems like he feels he isn’t that tactically aware but can run and run and that’s his best attribute.

He said Ramsey doesn’t see football as a tactical game.
That doesn’t mean Ramsey is not aware. Infact I would say his game is more tactical than any player we have.

Well if he doesn’t see it as tactical in his mind how is gonna be that tactical…logic dictates this.

It’s like Wenger being a purist towards the game but doesn’t mind setting up his team to play a low line against Manchester City.

I see what you mean, there’s a big conversation of overcomplicating things with tactics rather than keeping things simple.
A great bunch of managers don’t really like to make their tactics too complex but rather provide a clear concept and style their players can adapt to.

Pep telling Bielsa “You know more about Barcelona than I do” after beating him 3 - 0 says something.

1 Like

I think Ramsey is one of those players whose greatest strength becomes a bit of his greatest weakness. He has a great engine and great instincts to make those late runs and create imbalances on attack, which is incredibly useful… the problem is, that drive also pulls him into positions where he can’t recover and get dragged out of position at inopportune times - and that has been a real problem for a team as shambolic against the counter as we have been (including this year to a large degree).

I think the other thing is that Ramsey started showboating more at some point and it didn’t always come off - it was an annoying side that also hurt us as times when we were pushing forward (again, bad against counters).

To be fair, I could be wrong, but as I think about it, I think Ramsey has taken some of those dumb little flicks out and has simplified his game this year and been more solid, at least of late.

The ship sailed last year regardless… we were never going to pay him enough imho and he had decided once the contract winded down that he was going to look for that one last big payday (or at least roll the dice on the idea) and find potentially a club that could win trophies too. Will miss him.

1 Like