Who would have Klopp instead of Wenger?

Not anymore imo.

Just look at Ox under the 2 managers. Tells you everything.

Awww I wanted to bump this thread.

Still have the old screenshot of the votes, for future shaming purposes.

Ox had great games with us; doesnā€™t change much about the player.

Weā€™ve got some good evidence at the top of this thread.

@SRCJJ @Midfield_Maestro @sevchenko you mad bastards

1 Like

Haha he still hasnā€™t won anything, heā€™s still 15+ points behind the league leaders and heā€™s still Shit at seeing out games. Heā€™s just a much more exciting Wenger at this stage with the same futile end results.

At this stage though us at least like to enjoy watching us play so Iā€™d probably take Klopp now

1 Like

Dont want either tbh. Both canā€™t defend for shit

Thereā€™s a sense of a polished turd still being a turd lol.

At least the football would be electric.

1 Like

Liverpool is clearly better than us now.
Better manager, better players, more entertaining ā€¦
RIP Wenger ball

Thatā€™s not how the thread works m8 :wink:

I saw this thread bumped. Then City pulled one backā€¦then they scored another and lolpool held on by the skin of their teeth. Not exactly the ringing endorsement for Klopp imo lol. We still beat the league champs in the FA Cup about 6 months ago. Sure they are an exciting team but if you are a lolpool fan itā€™s got to be maddening a lot of times.

Ate my hat today

But at least one can attack

Liverpoolā€™s keepers both look alike and are both horrible. Their defence is so dogshit as well.

But

They play some mesmerising football and move the ball about with some zip.

Some great movement too.

This Arsenal could never in a million years play as well as Liverpool played today in terms of beautiful football. and Liverpoolā€™s players arenā€™t all that. Firmino is alright, Can isnā€™t that great, we all know about Ox, etc.

Difference is the manager. Klopp is far above Wenger. Doesnā€™t even need saying.

If they sort out their shit defence and get a good keeper n, they could be CItyā€™s main challengers next season.

3 Likes

RIP indeed it was Wengerā€™s one redeeming quality as a manager.

1 Like

So are Man City, Man U, Chelsea, spurs and Bournemouth.

1 Like

Then lost to a team near the bottom of the Championship who donā€™t have a manager.

will be 2nd year in a row Klopp finishes above Wenger.

In full seasons as manager Klopp will have a 100% record finishing above Wenger. Very arguable who has the better squad if we include Ozil and Sanchez in ours.

And thatā€™s with the defensive frailties remember.

2 Likes

Klopp is different, exciting, has new ideas, isnā€™t scared of spending, plays great attacking football and has bought more great players in the time he has been at Liverpool, than Wenger has all the time he has been at the Emirates.

Wenger is boring, predictable, stubborn and wonā€™t change.

If there was another poll on who supporters would prefer, Klopp or Wenger, it would be interesting to see if anyone would have Wenger.

1 Like

Its my thread and Iā€™ll do what I bloody like thank you very much :joy:

2 Likes

Iā€™m still not absolutely sold on Klopp yet. Yeah theyā€™re playing some sexy stuff, but there are still problems there and he is still to actually win anything.

If itā€™s Wenger or Klopp, then Klopp all day long. But thatā€™s not really saying much - iā€™d take Moz the monster over Wenger at the moment.