Where will we finish 2018/19?

Statistically yes form wise its not. We are horrible to watch mostly and give up far to many bad goals. Chelsea and united have to fail big time and us improve a hell of a lot to get a shot at it for me.
Im not even sure how important it is for us either tbh.

Let’s just go on holidays, then :smile:

You sounded more of a tough guy to me, instead you are just a snowflake.

He’s said the truth haha

Im neither tbh mate.

Like you want. We are getting relegated.

Soft pussies.

Why is this always your go to statement when you aren’t hearing what you want? Haha

3 Likes

Still think 6th, although we could nick 4th or 5th still. I reckon Chelsea getting their striker will push them over the top and ManU simply have too much quality and depth not to be favorites over us right now. The good news is we have 3 really tough matches out of the way for the second half of campaign already. Last projection i gave for top 4 was 10% - I still think that seems about right.

1 Like

My life is shit so i am at least trying to stay positive with Arsenal.

2 Likes

Hang in there Luca - we can still nick 4th, invest in the summer… and you never know, maybe we take the Euro cup. Long way to go.

3 Likes

We still have a chance just not looking that great.

Let’s see where we are after the next three games!

1 Like

Let’s turn that frown upside down. Check your user title friendo :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Manure are 1 defeat away to have a bad run, imo. Chelsea are still a bit incostant, instead.

Being an english fan?

Refresh your page :wink:

1 Like

Going to Wigan next season, as we are getting relegated reading the mood on here :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Ah cheers, you glasses fucker.

6 Likes

At least the Football League thread will.have more contributions than just me and you that way :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah and finishing sixth gets you in the play offs.

3 Likes

We are gonna win the league for once :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Get the exact same trophy we had in 1991 again. Every cloud hey. . .

2 Likes